Belondrade y Lurton (VT Castilla y León)
Currently Quinta Apolonia 2016 is not for sale, but you can buy Quinta Apolonia 2017
The Quinta Apolonia 2016 by Belondrade and Lurtón is a silky white wine, intense and fruity, fresh and pleasant, made from the assembly of 2 verdejo wines, one from the youngest vineyards of the winery and fermented slowly in stainless steel tanks; another aged 3 months on lees.
You will especially appreciate this tasty white wine with grilled vegetables or chicken with mushrooms.
Technical sheet · Quinta Apolonia
|Type Of Wine:||white wine|
|Vintage:||2016 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||VT Castilla y León (Castilla y León,Spain)|
|Winery:||Belondrade y Lurton|
If you liked Quinta Apolonia 2016, you may also enjoy...
Description · Belondrade y Lurton
Quinta Apolonia 2016 (Verdejo)
TASTING NOTES OF Belondrade Quinta Apolonia 2016:
- View: Straw yellow bright and clean.
- Nose: vegetable aromas, stone fruits (peach, apricot) and citric background pleasantly refreshing.
- Mouth: wide, enveloping, satiny, creamy and unctuous, a beautiful acidity, freshness and successful persistence of aromas.
VINES: Belondrade y Lurton
AGEING: 30% fermented in French oak barrels and aged on the lees three months and the rest slowly fermented in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperatures.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%
Belondrade y Lurton
The winery Belondrade, SL was founded in 1994 with the idea of moving the Burgundian techniques the Verdejo grape. Directed by Didier Belondrade, a Frenchman in love with Spain, interested in the native Verdejo grape and its ability to foster intuited, produced in 1994 his first crop of...
Buy Belondrade y Lurton Wine:
Highlighted review about Quinta Apolonia 2016
More reviews about Quinta Apolonia 2016
Posted on 18/07/18 at 10.58
Posted on 06/10/17 at 08.02
Summarizing, good white.
Posted on 31/07/17 at 07.48
The colour was rather dark golden yellow, it seemed almost white. Strong aromas of citrus. I felt it alive and fresh.
The best of the meal was this wine.
Posted on 23/07/18 at 03.46
Posted on 30/05/18 at 17.22
- it is made from grapes and has 100% Verdejo Castilla O. D. Leon.
- It is a wine pale yellow with greenish hue.
Posted on 14/03/18 at 10.59
Posted on 12/01/18 at 04.49
- View: Quinta Apolonia Belondrade is bright and clean straw
- Nose: The wine presents aromas Quinta Apolonia Belondrade stone fruit like peaches, fresh grass and some floral...
Posted on 12/01/18 at 04.12
Posted on 09/09/17 at 05.21
Posted on 09/08/17 at 15.42
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Quinta Apolonia 2017
Reviews about Quinta Apolonia 2014
Reviews about Quinta Apolonia 2012
Reviews about Quinta Apolonia 2009