- View: Quinta Apolonia Belondrade 2013 out is bright straw.
- Nose: aromatic nose shows hints of white, fresh flowers, fresh fruit
- Mouth: This is a good wine acidity, balanced, fruity, tasty
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Castilla y León
“Pale yellow in the glass moves with elegance and unhurried to show off its 13% Vol Tiny particles floating in the wine, sure sign of aging on its lees without having been clarified.
The nose is very varietal, with aromas of peach and apricot and some tropical fruit with a fund are appreciated . timber and dairy parenting
The highlight is undoubtedly the palate, creamy, velvety and remarkable acidity. In the first drink, carbonic we initially sighted notes on the tongue, but quickly deceleration bringing some freshness. In short, a white wine capable of filling the mouth, which also has a long lingering finish.
Development and Aging
APOLONIA Quinta, is the second wine of the winery, the grapes from the fruit of of young vines and the first selections BELONDRADE And LURTON made after fermentation, allowing us to maintain the philosophy of the winery and exceed daily quality BELONDRADE And LURTON.> br>
The Belondrade winery, SL was founded in 1994 with the idea of moving the Burgundian to the Verdejo grape techniques.
Directed by Didier Belondrade, a French love with Spain, which interested the Verdejo grape native and intuited suitability for breeding, made in 1994 his first crop LURTON BELONDRADE And with a production of 10,000 bottles. Thirteen years after the med ...”
- View: Quinta Apolonia Belondrade shows a bright and clean straw yellow color.
- Nose: Aromas of stone fruits like peaches, fresh grass and some floral notes.
- Mouth: The palate has a lively entrance, is a very fresh wine with good acidity and long distance.
GRAPES: 100% Verdejo
CELLAR: Belondrade and Lurton”