Bodegas Viña Extremeña - Viñexsa (VT Extremadura)
£4.22 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Monasterio de Tentudia 2008 right now.
Technical sheet · Monasterio de Tentudia
You may also be interested in...
Description · Bodegas Viña Extremeña - Viñexsa
Monasterio de Tentudia 2008 (Tempranillo)
TASTING NOTES :
- Colour: Monasterio de Tentudía Tinto 2008 is red bright ruby red colour with tile shades . Packaging: 6 bottles
- Nose: Very complex aroma of long aging (spices , coffee , leather and wood ), with elegant retronasal has a long finish with very expressive features of aging in wood.
- Palate: Medium bodied , fresh and warm. vigorous on the palate, well structured with a wealth of sensations , spacious and well combined with fine tannins . Good acidity and long life.
PRODUCER : Bodegas Viña Extremadura
PREPARATION: 18 months in American oak barrels and the rest in other botella.Grado Alcohol: 12.50% aproximadamente.Area of production: Land Wine Extremadura.Composición soil : Moderately clayey .
MARRIAGE: Their intake should be at a temperature of 16 ° to 18 ° C indicated for soft cheese , red meat or game dishes. Something cooler can go well with smoked fish or shellfish . Recommended opening the bottle 1 hour before serving for convenient wine oxygenation .
GRAPE VARIETY : Grape Variety: 100 % Tempranillo Crianza
Bodegas Viña Extremeña - Viñexsa
In the late nineteenth century was born D. Infante Alfonso Iglesias, founder of the Family Alcohol Group Churches, which consists Bodega de Crianza Viña Extremeña. Today this family holding account with a large area of vineyards and three wineries owned winemaking located in different villages...
Buy Bodegas Viña Extremeña - Viñexsa Wine:
Highlighted review about Monasterio de Tentudia 2008
More reviews about Monasterio de Tentudia 2008
Posted on 22/10/14 at 17.53
- View: Monastery Tentudia 2008 shows an intense cherry color.
- Nose: The nose shows aromas of spicy, fine reduction, ripe fruit, creamy oak, toasted
- Mouth: In the mouth has a...