4 Kilos Vinícola (VT Mallorca)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · 4 Kilos
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2015 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||VT Mallorca (Balearic Islands,Spain)|
|Winery:||4 Kilos Vinícola|
If you liked 4 Kilos 2015, you may also enjoy...
Description · 4 Kilos Vinícola
4 Kilos 2015 (Callet)
TASTING NOTES OF 4 Kilos 2015:
- View: dark and bright cherry, purple reflections.
- Nose: lots of ripe fruit, black fruit, fine intermingled with creamy and spicy gourmand and fine toasted notes. Light balsamic and a touch of licorice background.
- Mouth: tasty, wide entrance, a marked and fleshy ripe fruit, with special presence of blackberries and currants. Long-haul silky texture. Excellent acidity, long finish.
APPELLATION: VT Mallorca.
VINES: 4 Kilos Vinícola
GRAPES: Callet and Mantonegro.
AGEING: 14 months in new French oak barrels.
PAIRING: cured cheeses, feathered game, beef, grilled red meats, grilled red meat, furred game and roast lamb.
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%
4 Kilos Vinícola
Cellar history In August of 2006, Francesc Grimalt and Sergio Caballero set up 4Kilos Wines in Mallorca, a company dedicated to producing wines that reflect the strength of the grape and its nuances but with a different approach and different presentation. Francesc Grimalt, winemaker and former...
Buy 4 Kilos Vinícola Wine:
Highlighted review about 4 Kilos 2015
Posted on 30/05/18 at 17.22
- is produced from grapes Callet 90% and 10% black shroud.
- It is a wine of intense cherry color with purple trim, high layer and slightly tinted tear.
- It has an aroma of great intensity, which...
More reviews about 4 Kilos 2015
Posted on 21/09/17 at 05.20
Posted on 08/06/17 at 04.38
Posted on 09/05/17 at 05.23
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about 4 Kilos 2012
Reviews about 4 Kilos 2011
Reviews about 4 Kilos 2008
Reviews about 4 Kilos 2007