Ànima Negra Viticultors (VT Mallorca)
£32.47 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Ànima Negra Àn 2012 right now.
Technical sheet · Ànima Negra Àn
- Type Of Wine:
- red wine
- 2012 Other vintages
- Ànima Negra Viticultors
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
You may also be interested in...
Description · Ànima Negra Viticultors
Ànima Negra Àn 2012 (Negra, Mantonegro, Callet, Fogoneu and Manto Negro)
- View: Ànima Negra 2012 but has a dark red middle layer of icing, not a great concentration, very clean and bright.
- Nose: We approach the nose and enjoyed immediately in a wide range of aromas, it is very open and accessible, without excess: aromas of fresh ripe fruit (cherries, berries, some cherries in liquor even though subtly), sweet notes of fresh strawberry, balsamic and mineral background of dry stones. It's very cool, definitely a Mediterranean wine wrapped by a sweet perfume of smoky and milky notes. A wine of remarkable complexity.
- Mouth: In the mouth, the nose perceived sweetness contrasts with a smooth bitterness that makes the wine persists in the memory. It's intense, balanced and easy to drink; generous, medium bodied with an earthy background and a hint of pepper, along with its good acidity, offer a delicious and refreshing feeling. Envelope and elegant (we suggests some pinot noirs of Burgundy), juicy, round, resists from memory ... not the bottle; it ends fácilmente.En aftertaste, and some lightly toasted notes of Montebajo, close the tasting. Very satisfying.
PAIRING: Pasta with meat sauce, Rice with meat, Sausages, Pulses, White meat, Grilled Lamb, Roasted red meats, cheeses from sheep, Moussaka, Iberico Ham
Grapes: Callet, Manto Fogoneu and Black
CELLAR: Black Ànima Viticultors
Ànima Negra Viticultors
The winery ÀN Negra, located southeast of the island of Mallorca, makes its wines in the old "possessió" called Son Burguera. This building near Felanitx dates from the 13th century. From the beginning it counted with several units for wine making, which firstly aimed at supplying the region's...
Buy Ànima Negra Viticultors Wine:
Highlighted review about Ànima Negra Àn 2012
More reviews about Ànima Negra Àn 2012
Posted on 13/02/17 at 09.39
- View: cherry with garnet edge.
- Nose: aromas of red fruits, balsamic and balanced, fresh.
- Mouth: Very elegant. Tasty and balanced....
Posted on 27/09/16 at 11.38
- View: dark ruby, violet reflections. Bright, clean and satiny, with a thin tear.
- Nose: high intensity, expressive ripe black fruit, blackberries, raspberries and...
Posted on 29/05/15 at 11.28
Posted on 16/04/15 at 04.38
Origin: Wine of the land of Mallorca.
BODEGA Anima Negra.
He was raised in barrels of French and American oak for 13 months. Complex yet elegant wine, structured...
Posted on 19/02/15 at 13.34
Rating 92 points by Robert Parker in the Wine Advocate.
This is a wine made from very specific vineyards, the old...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Ànima Negra Àn 2007
Reviews about Ànima Negra Àn 2006
Reviews about Ànima Negra Àn 2014
Reviews about Ànima Negra Àn 2013