From Nuviana (VT Valle De Cinca), we received this Nuviana , a red wine that is based on cabernet sauvignon and tempranillo grapes. The Nuviana is the ideal red to combine with red meat and ham and sausages. Uvinum users evaluate this red wine with 3 out of 5 points.
“- Nuviana Wine Tinto comes from the winery and Payments Bellver de Cinca, in the denomination of origin VT Cinca Valley.
- It is made with tempranillo grapes, and red wine caubernet sauvignonEs cherry color with garnet highlights, it's been a process of raising 6 months.
- We recommend taking this wine with white and red meats, lamb, pork, beef, braised beef, and also with cheese or mushrooms.”
“TASTING NOTES OF Nuviana Valle del Cinca 2013:
- View: cherry, light garnet reflections.
- Nose: intense aroma of red berries, spices and toasted touches.
- Mouth: red and black fruits, and certain woody notes. Good persistence and pleasant aftertaste.
APPELLATION: VT Valle De Cinca.
GRAPES: 65% Tempranillo and 35% Cabernet Sauvignon.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%”