The Libalis : a white wine from VT Valles De Sadacia produced by Maetierra that is based on moscatell, malvasía and macabeu grapes. The Libalis is the ideal white to combine with snacks and appetizers and fresh pasta. Uvinum users evaluate this white wine with 3 out of 5 points.
“TASTING NOTES OF Maetierra Libalis White 2014:
- View: straw-colored, bright and clean yellow.
- Nose: fruit explosion
(Peach, muscat, pineapple, passion fruit).
- Mouth: Silky, easy on the palate, round and elegant, an explosion of fruit flavors, intense and long flavor.
GRAPES: Moscatel de Grano Menudo 90%, Viura 5% Malvasia 5%.
WINE PAIRING: rice, vegetables, pastas, foie gras, baked fish and seafood
grilled, excellent as an aperitif.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11.5%”
- View: The Libalis Blanco 2011 is yellow.
- Nose: fruity flavours such as peach, pineapple and passion fruit.
- Mouth: fruity, dense and well balanced. Its finish is long.
Grapes: Moscatel de Grano Menudo, Viura, Malvasia
CELLAR: Castillo de Maetierra”
“We tested it in a dinner Party.
I don't know if there are problems with the 2007 vintage, but I thought the colour was a straw-yellow. Clear memories of white flowers. It tasted ok .
The Libalis was a great choice for the desserts.”