Bailey & Co (Whisky Cream)
Product not available in United States
No other than Bailey & Co produces the Baileys (£10.39), a whisky cream with roots in Ireland with an alcohol strength of 17%. At Uvinum, users evaluate the Baileys with an average score of 4,4 points out of 5.
If you liked Baileys, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bailey & Co
- Colour: dark cream.
- Smell: soft notes of vanilla and cocoa
- Taste: Irish Whiskey, vanilla, milk and cocoa shortly.
Baileys cream is a liqueur based on Irish whiskey and cream, drink it with ice or in the preparation of a cocktail.
Alcohol: 17% Vol
Bailey & Co
Buy Bailey & Co Spirits:
Highlighted review about Baileys
More reviews about Baileys
Posted on 07/10/15 at 18.36
Baileys Original Irish Cream
Posted on 12/12/13 at 12.35
To control this!
Everything is Impeccable Service / Shipping 100%
Posted on 17/11/15 at 15.01
TASTING NOTES OF Baileys :
- Colour: creamy brown opaque.
- Flavour: aromas of roasted peanuts, maple sugar, and cream.
- Taste: medium to full body, velvety, moderately sweet, spice, fig, a...
Posted on 05/09/15 at 05.38
Baileys das Original 1980 was awesome
Posted on 26/05/15 at 05.23
It is spotless
Posted on 19/03/15 at 16.17
- Color: Baileys has a creamy
- Smell: Aromas of crushed hazelnuts and chocolate covered almonds with an excellent touch of mint and coconut.
- Mouth: A rich, satiny entry leads to a...
Posted on 13/09/16 at 14.23
Baileys Irish Cream (Irish Cream Baileys) is a liqueur based on Irish whiskey and cream, manufactured by R. A. Bailey & amp; Co. Dublin, Ireland. The brand is now owned by Diageo. Introduced in...read complete
Summary of ratings
If you want to buy Baileys, at Uvinum you will find the best prices for Whisky Cream Bailey & Co. At Uvinum, at the best price, 100% safe, fast and easy. We're the only site in Europe with more than 59.000 products for sale which makes us leaders in the sector of selling wine, beer, and spirits in Europe with over 38.000 clients trusting us.