George Ballantine and Son (Whisky)
Product not available in United States
Start off your night with the original of the Ballantine’s Family. We’ve stayed true to the original recipe since 1910-blending 40 different whisky’s in each bottle. The result is a balance of subtle, sweet red apple and milk chocolate with a smooth vanilla finish. We don’t think there’s any improving this blend, taste it to find out why.
Technical sheet · Ballantine's
- Whisky (Spirits)
- George Ballantine and Son
- 70 cl Other volumes
- Alcohol Vol.:
2014 - Gold Medal - Liquid Gold Award - Jim Murray's Whisky Bible
2014 - Gold Medal - Scotch Whisky - Blended - International Wine & Spirit Competition
2014 - Silver Medal - Scotch Whisky - Deluxe Blend - International Wine & Spirit Competition
2015 - Silver Medal - Blended: Standard - The Scotch Whisky Masters (The Spirits Business)
2017 - Silver Medal - Scotch Whisky - Deluxe Blend - International Wine & Spirit Competition
- Type Of Whisky:
If you liked Ballantine's, you may also enjoy...
Description · George Ballantine and Son
- Colour: light gold
- Smell: Soft, elegant, heather and honey notes with a hint of spice.
- Taste: Subtle and well balanced, with notes of milk chocolate, red apple and vanilla. Final sophisticated, fresh, floral and full-bodied
ALCOHOL: 40% Vol
George Ballantine and Son
In 1827, George Ballantine founded a small grocery store in Edinburgh. He was learning the craft of making whiskey, and in 1869 mixer is set to Scotch whiskey starting to sell your brand until his death in 1891. 4 years later, Queen Victoria granted the Royal Warrant to George Ballantine...
Buy George Ballantine and Son Spirits:
Highlighted review about Ballantine's
Posted on 26/07/13 at 09.55
In any case, I recognize that the phrase "the best whiskey is better the combo" is pretty accurate. . . and occasionally allow me the...
More reviews about Ballantine's
Posted on 09/05/15 at 00.11
Posted on 21/10/11 at 13.56
Posted on 01/08/18 at 12.40
- Color: light golden.
- Flavour: soft, elegant, heather honey aromas with a touch of spice.
- Taste: well balanced flavors, hints of milk chocolate, red...
Posted on 11/10/17 at 14.36
- Color: amber
- Odor: simple aromas of spices, smoked and floral
- Palate: well-balanced flavors with notes of milk chocolate, red apple and vanilla....
Posted on 15/06/15 at 05.23
Posted on 04/04/14 at 10.03
- Colour: Ballantine's is a golden amber
- Odour: Expressive, fresh barley sugars.
- Taste: Touch wood smoke, toffee. Rich and sweet. Barley and caramel, very soft peat. Finish: Soft...