Old Bushmills Distillery (Whisky)
Product not available in United States
Bushmills Original is a an Irish Whiskey doesn't seem an Irish whiskey because it is a blend of malt. And yet the Bushmills distillery is the oldest in the world.
If you liked Bushmills Original 1L, you may also enjoy...
Description · Old Bushmills Distillery
Bushmills Original 1L
- Colour: Bushmills Original 1L isPale gold
- Smell: Fresh and fruity touches of citrus fruits like orange and lemon. Then a soft flavor of flowers, wood and spices.
- Taste: On the palate, you get a real pleasure. Light and sweet. Flavors of wood, spice and apple. The finish is medium and a bit dry, predominated by apple and spices.
VINEYARD: Old Bushmills Distillery
ALCOHOL: 40% vol
Old Bushmills Distillery
Bushmill's history starts in 1608, when King James I. granted Sir Thomas Phillips - landowner and Governor of Antrum - a license to distill. In 1784 the distillery is registered and the Pot Still becomes its trademark. The first big difference adds in the 1850's, when a malt tax is introduced....
Buy Old Bushmills Distillery Spirits:
Highlighted review about Bushmills Original 1L
More reviews about Bushmills Original 1L
Posted on 05/11/17 at 10.22
Posted on 23/03/18 at 12.42
- Color: Bushmills 1608 Original 1L has an amber colour.
- Odour: Malta Glass offers an immediate sweetness of black chocolate and orange accompanied by coffee and toffee (in...
Posted on 08/05/14 at 13.38
- Color: Bushmills Original 1L is gold.
- Smell: The nose, orange predominates along with other citrus. Then we can find a sweet perfume of flowers, woody notes and caramel.
Posted on 27/08/13 at 06.08
Bushmills Original 1L is blameless
Posted on 15/12/17 at 13.34
Posted on 09/09/17 at 05.21
Posted on 22/09/16 at 05.13