Cutty Sark (Whisky)
If you liked Cutty Sark, you may also enjoy...
Description · Cutty Sark
- Color: Cutty Sark has a seductive colour, golden and shiny.
- Odour: accessible, fresh and appealing with vanilla and citrus.
- Mouth: Clean, balanced and full of life with vanilla ice cream and caramel. Soft, vibrant, sweet and uplifting - that leaves you wanting more.
WINEMAKING: carefully selected malt whiskeys, predominantly from Speyside (the birthplace of one malt whiskey distillation) are expertly blended with grain whiskeys quality to Cutty Sark .
Predominantly matured in American oak casks that impart less colour to the spirit, but it taught other subtle and complex flavours. Once matured, the malts are blended together, like grain whiskeys.
CELLAR: Cutty Sark
Buy Cutty Sark Spirits:
Highlighted review about Cutty Sark
Posted on 14/03/18 at 10.59
More reviews about Cutty Sark
Posted on 13/11/17 at 10.52
Posted on 20/12/15 at 13.21
Once opened the product was very good indeed.
Posted on 17/09/15 at 13.19
Posted on 22/11/18 at 13.59
- Color: Cutty Sark five years has a pale golden color.
- Smell: Grassy, fresh and fragrant
- Taste: Vanilla and oak character American oak barrels. Final fruity, clean and...
Posted on 01/08/18 at 12.40
- Color: bright golden.
- Flavour: roasted, spicy, expressive, elegant aroma.
- Taste: roasted, spicy, bitter.
PRODUCER: Cutty Sark
Posted on 29/09/16 at 05.34
One of my favorite spirits
Posted on 18/07/16 at 05.29
The Whisky Cutty Sark Blended 5 Year old impresses me more and more
Posted on 09/04/16 at 05.09