Glenmorangie Distillery (Whisky)
Product not available in United States
If you liked Glenmorangie Signet, you may also enjoy...
Description · Glenmorangie Distillery
Resulting from a combination of unique and special elements, the Glenmorangie Signet tops the list of awarded whiskies at the International Whisky Competition with 97 points. It's a blend of the distillery's oldest whisky and spirit that had aged in the world's best barrels and makes for the tastiest whisky of the Prestige product line. While tasting you'll enjoy its smooth sweetness, the intensity of spicy notes, and its subtle bitter touch of mocha. Exceptional!
- Color: deep amber
- Odor: Strong, plum pudding, sherry and candied orange peel.
- Taste: sweet with a contrast of hot spices explosive and bitter mocha. Final mint with citrus notes.
ALCOHOL: 46% Vol
On a windy peninsula in the Northeast of Scotland, there stands the worldwide famous Glenmorangie Distillery and pours out its whisky with pride and dignity. The brand doesn't only care for tradition and authenticity when it comes to the production of its successful products but also focusses...
Buy Glenmorangie Distillery Spirits:
Highlighted review about Glenmorangie Signet
Posted on 30/08/17 at 05.18
- The culmination of a lifetime's experience, signet is a fusion of unique elements, whose secrets are known only to Glenmorangie's whisky creators.
- A high roasted 'chocolate' malt matured in very rare casks,...
More reviews about Glenmorangie Signet
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- The culmination of a lifetime's experience, signet is a fusion of unique elements, whose secrets are known only to...
Posted on 26/03/14 at 10.06
Posted on 12/12/12 at 04.58
Posted on 06/07/17 at 11.35
Posted on 24/01/17 at 08.19
Posted on 26/05/16 at 04.40
PRODUCER: The Glenmorangie
The preparation of this Whisky know just what its creators.
With a fusion of unique and rare elements; with the oldest whiskey (distilled...
Posted on 12/01/16 at 13.59
- Alcohol Grade: 46%
- Prizes &...
Posted on 03/11/15 at 12.16