Jack Daniel's Distillery (Whisky)
Product not available in United States
Jack Daniel's Distillery is the proud maker of Jack Daniel's (£18.04), a whisky with origins in United States with 40% of alcohol strength. According to Uvinum users, the Jack Daniel's deserves an evaluation of 4 of 5 points.
If you liked Jack Daniel's, you may also enjoy...
Description · Jack Daniel's Distillery
- Colour: Amber colour.
- Flavour: The nose gives us aromas of spice, sweet candy and banana liqueur.
- Taste: Smoky flavour, very smooth and velvety on the palate and a pleasant typical sweetness. Sweet, with a final flavorful and soft oak nuances of cedar.
ALCOHOL: 40% Vol
There are various stories about the origin of Jack Daniel's whiskey. One story says that Jack Daniel's recipe was the 7th one, or it might be the 7th testing batch. The only one who knows is Mr. Jack, but if true, we are happy that they did not move till the number 8.
Jack Daniel's Distillery
Jack Daniel's is an American Tennessee whiskey distillery , famous for its square bottles and black label. The distillery was founded by Jack Daniel in 1866 in Lynchburg, Tennessee. Jack bought his business in 1895, he decided to change the round shape of the bottle to the square that...
Buy Jack Daniel's Distillery Spirits:
Highlighted review about Jack Daniel's
More reviews about Jack Daniel's
Posted on 22/04/16 at 09.28
Posted on 29/08/13 at 19.22
Since it was well within the range that you talking, but when we were visiting them in their home and complete explanations given, did they have they increased the punctuation, not to the 5, given...read complete
Posted on 25/04/16 at 11.58
TASTING NOTES OF Jack Daniel's:
- Color: bright golden.
- Flavour: powerful aroma, warm, creamy oak, sweet spices, cocoa bean.
- Taste: sweetness, tasty, bitter notes, good acidity.
Posted on 18/11/15 at 15.56
TASTING NOTES :
- Color: Jack Daniel's is snuff color with amber highlights .
- Nose : The nose offers aromas of caramel and vanilla soft , subtle notes of wood and toffee .
- Palate: The...
Posted on 18/11/15 at 15.55
TASTING NOTES OF Jack Daniel's :
- Color: copper Dorado
- Flavour: spicy aromas, with sweet candy and banana liqueur
- Taste: smoky flavor, very soft and velvety oak and cedar.
Summary of ratings
Special offers in Whisky
Top Sales - Whisky
If you want to buy Jack Daniel's, at Uvinum you will find the best prices for Whiskies Jack Daniel's Distillery. Buy it at Uvinum at the best price, comfortable, quick and safe. We have more than 59.000 products for sale and we are the leaders in sales of wine, beer, and spirits in Europe with over 38.000 clients trusting us.