Jack Daniel's Distillery (Whisky)
If you liked Jack Daniel's Winter Jack, you may also enjoy...
Description · Jack Daniel's Distillery
Jack Daniel's Winter Jack
TASTING NOTES :
- Color: Jack Daniel's Winter Jack is white
- Nose: has aromas of apple gum and applesauce
- Mouth: The flavor has a hint of apple juice with the addition of honey and oak.
PRODUCER : Jack Daniel 's Distillery
ALCOHOL: 15 %
Jack Daniel's Distillery
Jack Daniel's is an American Tennessee whiskey distillery, famous for its square bottles and black label. The distillery was founded by Jack Daniel in 1866 in Lynchburg, Tennessee. Jack bought his business in 1895, he decided to change the round shape of the bottle to the square that...
Buy Jack Daniel's Distillery Spirits:
Highlighted review about Jack Daniel's Winter Jack
More reviews about Jack Daniel's Winter Jack
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- And they don't follow a calendar. Their Tennessee Sippin' Whiskey is ready...
Posted on 27/05/15 at 17.19
Posted on 14/04/14 at 11.07
Posted on 03/01/18 at 16.23
- Bright color.
- Flavour: aromas of apple, cinnamon and cloves.
- Taste: a slight touch of whiskey, like baked apples, a hint of sweetness, like...
Posted on 29/06/15 at 05.15