Justerini & Brooks (Whisky)
Technical sheet · J&B
- Whisky (Spirits)
- Justerini & Brooks
- 70 cl Other volumes
- Alcohol Vol.:
2014 Gold Medal Premium Blends - The Scotch Whisky Masters (The Spirits Business)
2014 Bronze Scotch Whisky Blended - Internatinal Wine & Spirit Competition
2013 Silver Scotch Whisky Blended - Internatinal Wine & Spirit Competition
- Type Of Whisky:
If you liked J&B, you may also enjoy...
Description · Justerini & Brooks
J&B a real icon. From Speyside, region universally recognised as the most prestigious region of the Malt whiskies
- Color: J&B is Light amber
- Smell: Light, dry, fine aromatic notes of green wood and oak
- Taste: Smooth and full bodied. notes of berry fruits, hints of cut fruit salad and caramel. Final short with touch of oak and spice.
ALCOHOL: 40% Vol
PRODUCTION: this is a blend of 42 different whiskies
Justerini & Brooks
Each time you drink J&B, 42 different whiskeys pass your lips. These whiskeys are carefully blended to create a subtle, smooth and complex flavour. The delicate balance is what gives J&B its distinctiveness. If you mix it with one more whiskey, you will notice the difference. The...
Buy Justerini & Brooks Spirits:
Highlighted review about J&B
More reviews about J&B
Posted on 09/12/14 at 11.21
Posted on 08/05/17 at 09.03
- Color: golden amber.
- Odor: light tones of peat, smoke and iodine.
- Taste: dry and clean palate, crisp finish.
P: J & B
Posted on 01/10/16 at 05.33
One of my favorite drink
Posted on 24/04/15 at 16.26
- Color: J & B Blend has an old gold color.
- Smell: Aroma fine with vanilla and snuff and a slight background of peat.
- Taste: The palate is round, slightly toasted oxidative aging...