Justerini & Brooks (Whisky)
Technical sheet · J&B
- Whisky (Spirits)
- Justerini & Brooks
- 70 cl Other volumes
- Alcohol Vol.:
2014 Bronze Scotch Whisky Blended - Internatinal Wine & Spirit Competition
2013 Silver Scotch Whisky Blended - Internatinal Wine & Spirit Competition
2014 Gold Medal Premium Blends - The Scotch Whisky Masters (The Spirits Business)
- Type Of Whisky:
If you liked J&B, you may also enjoy...
Description · Justerini & Brooks
J&B a real icon. From Speyside, region universally recognised as the most prestigious region of the Malt whiskies
- Color: J&B is Light amber
- Smell: Light, dry, fine aromatic notes of green wood and oak
- Taste: Smooth and full bodied. notes of berry fruits, hints of cut fruit salad and caramel. Final short with touch of oak and spice.
ALCOHOL: 40% Vol
PRODUCTION: this is a blend of 42 different whiskies
Justerini & Brooks
Each time you drink J&B, 42 different whiskeys pass your lips. These whiskeys are carefully blended to create a subtle, smooth and complex flavour. The delicate balance is what gives J&B its distinctiveness. If you mix it with one more whiskey, you will notice the difference. The...
Buy Justerini & Brooks Spirits:
Highlighted review about J&B
Posted on 30/05/18 at 16.52
More reviews about J&B
Posted on 09/12/14 at 11.21
Posted on 09/05/18 at 12.22
- Color: J&b Rare has a light amber colour.
- Smell: The nose is medium bodied with a distinct nutty note. There are notes of dried fruit and wood, a citrus character and a...
Posted on 08/05/17 at 09.03
- Color: golden amber.
- Odor: light tones of peat, smoke and iodine.
- Taste: dry and clean palate, crisp finish.
P: J & B