John Walker & Sons (Whisky)
Product not available in United States
JOHNNIE WALKER GOLD LABEL was blended to celebrate the first 100 years of Johnnie Walker in 1920 and relaunched in 2012. It has a distinctive character brought by the blend of the whisky Clynelis.
If you liked Johnnie Walker Gold Label Reserve, you may also enjoy...
Description · John Walker & Sons
Johnnie Walker Gold Label Reserve
- Color: Johnnie Walker Gold Label Reserve is light amber
- Odor: has a very sweet and fruity with honey, apricot and raisin nose. These are monstrous and fruity notes jump from the glass.
- Taste: It is very balanced, with notes of sweet fruits and a creaminess reminiscent of honey and a long finish with light wood characteristic smoky touch of the east coast of Scotland.
DETAILS OF DEVELOPMENT: It is a mixture (blended) of the specialty malts from stocks this Scottish home, among which the Clynelish whiskey, made from water born in the hills of Kildonan, where in 1868 gold deposits were discovered .
PRODUCER: Johnnie Walker Gold Label Reserve
John Walker & Sons
Nearly two centuries of progresNearly two centuries of progress and joy plus a whiskey of the highest quality rejoin in the creation of the world's 5 most renowned Johnnie Walker blends . Discover the great flavours of the world's largest Scotch House. Nearly two centuries of progress...
Buy John Walker & Sons Spirits:
Highlighted review about Johnnie Walker Gold Label Reserve
Posted on 04/09/18 at 16.20
More reviews about Johnnie Walker Gold Label Reserve
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
Posted on 15/03/14 at 08.38
Posted on 09/12/17 at 07.16
Essential for any celebration
Posted on 06/07/16 at 16.19
- Color: amber gold
- Flavour: honey, caramel, almond, floral touch
- Taste: soft, creamy, with hints of honey and vanilla
PRODUCER: John Walker & Sons...
Posted on 09/06/16 at 05.24