John Walker & Sons (Whisky)
Product not available in United States
Johnnie Walker Red Label 's character is intense, with lively and smoky flavors, characterized by a blend of light whiskeys from the Scottish East Coast and smoked darker whiskeys from the West Coast. A whiskey that can be drunk directly, with a little ice or in delicious blends like Johnnie Ginger, which includes lemon, ginger ale and some ginger. Have fun!
If you liked Johnnie Walker Red Label, you may also enjoy...
Description · John Walker & Sons
Johnnie Walker Red Label
- Colour: Golden amber colour.
- Smell: The aroma is evolving slowly as it opens.
- Taste: Sweet flavours are accented with shades of orange confit, honey and nuts. As gently it's heated in the mouth, it appears darker notes: caramel, chocolate, nutmeg and some mild notes of smoke. The finish is very long and pleasant.
ALCOHOL: 40% Vol
John Walker & Sons
Nearly two centuries of progresNearly two centuries of progress and joy plus a whiskey of the highest quality rejoin in the creation of the world's 5 most renowned Johnnie Walker blends . Discover the great flavours of the world's largest Scotch House. Nearly two centuries of progress...
Buy John Walker & Sons Spirits:
Highlighted review about Johnnie Walker Red Label
Posted on 28/11/18 at 16.23
More reviews about Johnnie Walker Red Label
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
Posted on 02/12/13 at 15.01
Posted on 06/07/16 at 15.41
- Color: bright brass.
- Flavour: quite spicy and full nose, hints of heather roots, chopped herbs, a touch of fresh fruit and honey.
- Taste: light caramel and...
Posted on 19/07/15 at 05.57
Posted on 30/03/15 at 16.00
- Color: Johnnie Walker Red Label has a golden amber colour.
- Smell: The aroma is slowly evolving as it opens.
- Mouth: sweet flavours are accented popping shades of candied...
Posted on 07/10/14 at 14.31
- Color: Johnnie Walker Red Label has a golden color
- Taste: The mouthfeel is complex - 'sweet spicy' is a good description of this taste and tingling sensation on the...
Posted on 30/08/18 at 12.56