William Grant & Sons (Whisky)
Product not available in United States
If you liked Monkey Shoulder, you may also enjoy...
Description · William Grant & Sons
- Color: Monkey Shoulder has a copper colour.
- Smell: elegant with aromas of jam, crème, cocoa and malt nose. notes of winter spice (nutmeg, cloves and cinnamon) that adds an extra dimension with a touch of anise.
- Mouth: Boca flavourful malty, creamy palate impregnated berry, roasted barley, clove and caramel. a touch of manuka honey, butter, toast and apricot. end: half-length, orange-flavoured, clove, vanilla and creme de menthe.
ALCOHOL: 40% Vol
William Grant & Sons
The founder of William Grant & Sons , William Grant, was born in 1839. When he began working in the distillery business as a bookkeeper in 1866, he could hardly imagine that his own whisky brand would become an internationally successful business. Or that five decades later, the distillery...
Buy William Grant & Sons Spirits:
Highlighted review about Monkey Shoulder
More reviews about Monkey Shoulder
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
Posted on 29/10/15 at 11.24
- View: amber.
- Nose: delicate floral notes, with citrus and orange soft fruits. Spicy notes of honey oak and vanilla aromas.
- Mouth: sweet, vanilla flavor,...
Posted on 25/10/17 at 04.05
Posted on 30/09/17 at 04.34
Posted on 30/08/17 at 05.18
Posted on 05/05/17 at 04.42
Contents: 0, 70 l
The term Monkey Shoulder '- Monkey Shoulder' - belongs to the historical heritage of the raw whiskey production. It is a reference to the physical...
Posted on 11/04/17 at 09.04