Nikka Distilling Company (Whisky)
This Cask strength, Nikka From The Barrel 50cl (£42.47), is made by Nikka Distilling Company from Japan with an alcoholic strength of 51.4%. At Uvinum, users evaluate the Nikka From The Barrel 50cl with an average score of 4,2 points out of 5.
If you liked Nikka From The Barrel 50cl, you may also enjoy...
Description · Nikka Distilling Company
Nikka From The Barrel 50cl
Nikka From The Barrel embodies all the kwon-how of the Japanese master blenders. With high degree, it is powerful, ambitious and seductive.
- Colour: Nikka From The Barrel 50cl amber with golden hints
- Smell: Floral nose (cut flowers), fresh fruits (apricot, peach), spicy and woody
- Taste: Powerful and elegant at once. Winter flavors of spice, caramel and wood. Evolves with notes of ripe fruit and vanilla.
The finish is long, fruity, wood and vanilla.
PRODUCER: Nikka Distilling Company
DETAILS OF PRODUCTION: Japanese Whisky Cask Strength is aged in barrels of bourbon. It is a blend of two single malts and distilleries Miyagikio Yiochi of Nikka group.
ALCOHOL: 51.4% Vol
Nikka from the Barrel is a Japanese blended whiskey takes Miyagiko grain and malt distillery Yoichi making them the perfect representative of the style of Japanese whiskey. It matures in oak barrels of first use and is bottled as Cack Strength.
Nikka Distilling Company
Of the two malt whiskey distilleries Nikka Yoichi tastier, male and peat malt aromas. The whiskey gets its distinct aroma and body from direct heating distillation, in which the stills are heated with natural charcoal, fine powder - the traditional method that is rarely used today, even in...
Buy Nikka Distilling Company Spirits:
Highlighted review about Nikka From The Barrel 50cl
Posted on 11/04/17 at 09.04
- Tasting notes: dark amber color with golden reflections, very bright. Exceptional aroma, highlights the smoky, ripe fruit (peaches, cherries), nuts (almonds), orange peel, dry shade, dense, round and very complex resin. In the mouth corresponds quite well with the notes nose, smoked confirmed,...read complete
More reviews about Nikka From The Barrel 50cl
Posted on 20/05/16 at 07.33
Perfect, excellent whiskey ! ! ! ! the best ! ! ! ! !read complete
Posted on 14/01/16 at 10.40
After an unsuccessful command where a product is not in stock I was paid late, I ironed a 2nd order for another product and then everything went very smoothly. Uvinum practice very attractive prices.read complete
Posted on 23/12/15 at 18.08
Excellent value for moneyread complete
Posted on 05/11/15 at 12.03
Perfect transactionread complete
Posted on 15/01/14 at 12.28
- Colour: Light amber
- Flavour: Fruity and floral, with aromas of apricot banana and pineapple, oranges and some oak. Honey, almonds, cinnamon sticks and vanilla, a little pepper...
Posted on 12/02/17 at 04.50
Masataka Taketsuru MEAN is the forerunner of Japanese whiskey. The group was born Nikka rally of his first 2 distilleries Yoichi and Miyagikyo. This whiskey is the product of the assembly of single...read complete
Posted on 13/09/16 at 14.23
In 1918, Masataka Taketsuru soo embarked on a long journey to Scotland. In this distant land they were taught the secrets of whiskey making this young Japanese man and there he met the woman who...read complete