Nikka Distilling Company (Whisky)
No other than Nikka Distilling Company produces the Nikka Pure Malt Black 50cl (£45.38), a Blended Malt with roots in Japan with an alcohol strength of 43%. Uvinum users evaluate this whisky with 4 out of 5 points.
If you liked Nikka Pure Malt Black 50cl, you may also enjoy...
Description · Nikka Distilling Company
Nikka Pure Malt Black 50cl
- Color: Light amber
- Smell: Good marriage of notes sweet and fruity (peach marmalade) and notes dry soil (peat, light smoke, oak). Vanilla remarkable. Tips flower honey.
- Taste: More peat now, even touches of gouache phenolics. Slightly spicy. The ripe fruit and some candy. Tips salted licorice finish. Finish: spices, fresh cocoa and smoke.
ALCOHOL: 43% Vol
Nikka Distilling Company
Of the two malt whiskey distilleries Nikka Yoichi tastier, male and peat malt aromas. The whiskey gets its distinct aroma and body from direct heating distillation, in which the stills are heated with natural charcoal, fine powder - the traditional method that is rarely used today, even in...
Buy Nikka Distilling Company Spirits:
Highlighted review about Nikka Pure Malt Black 50cl
Posted on 11/04/17 at 09.04
- Tasting notes: Color orange, gold. The palate highlight the smoky nuances that can be seen in a clearer way. notes of licorice and toffee and dried fruits appear. Nose: sweet and fruity notes. Peach, orange, jam ... all combined with dry and smoky nuances. We can see a background vanilla...read complete
More reviews about Nikka Pure Malt Black 50cl
Posted on 09/04/16 at 19.33
3. The middle of Spicy. Hits hard in the mouth right away. Stay long in taste. Smoke note comes after.read complete
Posted on 11/07/15 at 05.19
Posted on 03/07/15 at 06.30
Whisky Nikka Malt Black 50cl is blameless
Posted on 27/01/15 at 15.46
- Color: Nikka Vatted Whisky Pure Malt Black 50cl has an amber color with orange tones
- Odour: Marzipan, peaches, nectarines and molasses come first, under no wine gums, some...
Posted on 14/02/17 at 05.13
Although whiskey production began in 1870 the real way to fame did not begin until 1918. The company's sake, Settsu Shuzo, wanted to produce a good whiskey. He sent an employee to Scotland to study...read complete
Posted on 11/05/16 at 15.04
Masataka Taketsuru MEAN is the forerunner of Japanese whiskey. The group was born Nikka rally of his first 2 distilleries Yoichi and Miyagikyo. This wine is between the white and red very peaty...read complete
Posted on 07/12/15 at 05.54
This mixture of single malt contains a high percentage of peat malt produced by the Yoichi distillery on the island of Hokkaido. This Nikka whiskey, with its strong character, combines the softness...read complete
Posted on 18/11/15 at 17.04
Japan Nikka Distillery The Nikka Pure Malt Black is a Japanese whiskey that pr & eacute feel a subtle & eacute balance between the fruit and Rating & eacute es tourb & eacute es.
Country / R &...
Posted on 03/11/15 at 12.16
Nikka Pure Malt is a combination of malt whiskies produced at the Yoichi and Miyagikyo distilleries. This series of blended, or vatted, malts was released to demonstrate not only the quality of the...read complete
Summary of ratings
Special offers in Whisky
Offers in Whisky