The Famous Grouse (Whisky)
If you liked The Famous Grouse, you may also enjoy...
Description · The Famous Grouse
The Famous Grouse
The Whisky is named the Red Grouse, like Scotland's national bird. The The Famous Grouse blend include the Glenrothes, Highland Park and The Macallan. The Famous Grouse is named for the red grouse, Scotland's national bird.
TASTING NOTES of The Famous Grouse :
- Colour: Golden, clear and bright; the colour is an indication of the exceptional liquid inside.
- Aromas: There are oak and sherry on the nose, with a citrus note.
- Palate: On the palate it's mature, easy-going and full of the bright Speyside fruit - with a clean and medium-dry finish.
Our whisky is named after the Red Grouse (Lagopus lagopus scoticus), Scotland's national bird. The Famous Grouse is the testimony to the unsurpassed blending skills of Matthew Gloag and Son, a family founded in 1800.
The secret is in the way we marry the finest malt and grain whiskies for an unusually long period in fully seasoned oak casks. The result is a blend of the smoothest possible character. The Famous Grouse is proud to be Scotland's favourite whisky.
The Famous Grouse
The Scottish Famous Grouse Whiskey has been Scotland's favourite whiskey for more than 30 years. The distillery was born in 1896 thanks to Matthew Gloag, whose signature is still printed on every bottle. Over the years, generations of the Gloag family have worked with expert blenders and...
Buy The Famous Grouse Spirits:
Highlighted review about The Famous Grouse
More reviews about The Famous Grouse
Posted on 21/10/17 at 12.56
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- The blend is crafted from the finest malt whiskies, such as Macallan and Highland Park, married with exceptional...
Posted on 05/12/15 at 09.17
Posted on 18/04/17 at 12.45
- Color: bright, clear and golden.
- Flavour: An oak aromas and well balanced Jerez, a touch of citrus.
- Taste: taste of medium, mature body,...
Posted on 05/01/17 at 05.40
The The Famous Grouse Blended Scotch is an impeccable drink
Posted on 26/08/15 at 16.27
- Color: golden, clear and bright.
- Flavour: A crisp nose, hints of caramel apples, hints of dried flowers and cake of barley.
- Taste: balanced, cookie, creamy...
Posted on 14/03/18 at 10.59