The Famous Grouse (Whisky)
Product not available in United States
If you liked The Famous Grouse 4.5L, you may also enjoy...
Description · The Famous Grouse
The Famous Grouse 4.5L
- Colour: The Famous Grouse 4.5L is golden, clear and bright; the colour is an indication of the exceptional liquid inside.
- Aromas: There's oak and sherry on the nose, with a citrus note.
- Palate: On the palate it's mature, easy-going and full of the bright Speyside fruit - with a clean and medium-dry finish.
Our whisky is named after the Red Grouse (Lagopus lagopus scoticus), Scotland's national bird. The Famous Grouse is the testimony to the unsurpassed blending skills of Matthew Gloag and Son, a family founded in 1800.
The secret is in the way we marry the finest malt and grain whiskies for an unusually long period in fully seasoned oak casks. The result is a blend of the smoothest possible character. The Famous Grouse is proud to be Scotland's favourite whisky.
The Famous Grouse
The Scottish Famous Grouse Whiskey has been Scotland's favourite whiskey for more than 30 years. The distillery was born in 1896 thanks to Matthew Gloag, whose signature is still printed on every bottle. Over the years, generations of the Gloag family have worked with expert blenders and...
Buy The Famous Grouse Spirits:
Highlighted review about The Famous Grouse 4.5L
More reviews about The Famous Grouse 4.5L
Posted on 31/01/18 at 11.29
Posted on 23/11/14 at 14.17
Posted on 05/08/15 at 11.00
- Color: gold deep misty and clear.
- Flavour: a crisp nose, light notes of caramel apples, hints of dried flowers, barley and cake.
- Taste: some peat flavor...
Posted on 06/07/17 at 11.35
Posted on 05/05/17 at 04.42
Contents: 4, 50 l
To find the origins of the blended whiskey drunk in Scotland you have to run back until 1897, when Matthew Gloag founded The Grouse Brand. Just...
Posted on 28/01/15 at 12.22