If you liked The Tyrconnell 1L, you may also enjoy...
Description · Tyrconnell
The Tyrconnell 1L
- Color: The Tyrconnell Malt Litre 1L is very pale gold, maybe even vanilla.
- Odour: a fruity whiskey, and it shows from the beginning. It is very fragrant, with notes of lime, apple, flowers, honey. We may also notice some caramel and wood, well balanced.
- Taste: It is oil body without being too dense. It is creamy and it can be several minutes savoring each and every one of the many nuances of this wonder. Among many, we can note vanilla, flowers, honey, rosemary, apple and lime. Has some smoke at the end and is very mild.
Buy Tyrconnell Spirits:
Highlighted review about The Tyrconnell 1L
More reviews about The Tyrconnell 1L
Posted on 01/06/14 at 06.58
The Tyrconnell 1L is blameless
Posted on 12/01/16 at 13.59
- Oaked dryness and an oily note
- The palatereveals to befull and sweet with barley malt and hot buttered granary toast with...
Posted on 29/04/14 at 09.55
Previously owned by the Distillery Watts, which dates back to 1762. The family Watt has a proud tradition of producing...