Tullamore Dew Company (Whisky)
Product not available in United States
Tullamore Dew Irish whiskey is known all over the world for its smooth and gentle complexity and its citrus and spicy notes.
Technical sheet · Tullamore Dew
|Producer:||Tullamore Dew Company|
|Volume:||100 cl Other volumes|
2014 Silver - Irish Whiskey Blended - International Wine & Spirit Competition
2013 Gold Best in Class - International Spirits Challenge
2013 Silver - Blended Irish Whiskey - San Francisco World Spirits Competition
|Type Of Whisky:||Blended|
|Number Of Distillations:||3 Distillation|
If you liked Tullamore Dew 1L, you may also enjoy...
Description · Tullamore Dew Company
Tullamore Dew 1L
- Color: Tullamore Dew 1L has an amber color.
- Smell: Aroma of citrus. Notes of fruits and biscuits, caramel and toffee.
- Taste: Taste very Irish. notes of sherried peels and spice, granary toast with butter and honey, grains and vanilla cream, some toasted wood . Very smooth
PRODUCER: William Grant & Sons
ALCOHOL: 40% Vol
PRODUCTION: it is triple distilled and matured in sherry and bourbon casks. Malt and the pot still whiskey we used.
Tullamore Dew Company
Buy Tullamore Dew Company Spirits:
Highlighted review about Tullamore Dew 1L
More reviews about Tullamore Dew 1L
Posted on 07/12/15 at 10.47
Posted on 13/12/13 at 07.33
Posted on 17/11/16 at 05.34
I found it imposing
Posted on 17/09/14 at 14.09
- Color: Tullamore Dew - Standard Blend 1L has a toasted amber colour.
- Smell: fruit and biscuit notes, caramel sweetness
- Mouth: Good body with notes of orange peel and spices,...