William Grant & Sons (Whisky)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Tullamore Dew
- Alcohol Vol.:
2013 Silver - Blended Irish Whiskey - San Francisco World Spirits Competition
2014 Silver - Irish Whiskey Blended - International Wine & Spirit Competition
2013 Gold Best in Class - International Spirits Challenge
- Type Of Whisky:
- Number Of Distillations:
- 3 Distillation
If you liked Tullamore Dew 1L, you may also enjoy...
Description · William Grant & Sons
Tullamore Dew 1L
Tullamore Dew Irish whiskey is known all over the world for its smooth and gentle complexity and its citrus and spicy notes.
- Color: Tullamore Dew 1L has an amber color.
- Smell: Aroma of citrus. Notes of fruits and biscuits, caramel and toffee.
- Taste: Taste very Irish. notes of sherried peels and spice, granary toast with butter and honey, grains and vanilla cream, some toasted wood . Very smooth
PRODUCER: William Grant & Sons
ALCOHOL: 40% Vol
PRODUCTION: it is triple distilled and matured in sherry and bourbon casks. Malt and the pot still whiskey we used.
William Grant & Sons
The founder of William Grant & Sons , William Grant, was born in 1839. When he began working in the distillery business as a bookkeeper in 1866, he could hardly imagine that his own whisky brand would become an internationally successful business. Or that five decades later, the distillery...
Buy William Grant & Sons Spirits:
Highlighted review about Tullamore Dew 1L
More reviews about Tullamore Dew 1L
Posted on 07/12/15 at 10.47
Posted on 13/12/13 at 07.33
Posted on 17/11/16 at 05.34
I found it imposing
Posted on 17/09/14 at 14.09
- Color: Tullamore Dew - Standard Blend 1L has a toasted amber colour.
- Smell: fruit and biscuit notes, caramel sweetness
- Mouth: Good body with notes of orange peel and spices,...