Tullibardine Distillery (Whisky)
Product not available in United States
If you liked Tullibardine 228 Burgundy, you may also enjoy...
Description · Tullibardine Distillery
Tullibardine 228 Burgundy
TASTING NOTES OF Tullibardine 228 Burgundy :
- Color: Delightful ruby color
- Odor: Vanilla, light chocolate flavors
- Taste: Creamy richness with hints of red fruit and summer fruits
PRODUCER: Tullibardine Distillery
PRODUCTION DETAILS: Aging of approximately 12 months in Chateau de Chassagne Montrachet Red Burgundy Casks of 228 L.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 43% Vol.
Buy Tullibardine Distillery Spirits:
Highlighted review about Tullibardine 228 Burgundy
More reviews about Tullibardine 228 Burgundy
Posted on 22/06/16 at 13.17
Posted on 17/09/15 at 09.50
- Color: ruby.
- Flavour: spicy, fruity notes of red berries, vanilla and toasted oak.
- Taste: vanilla, chocolate flavors light, creamy rich red fruit...