In your search wine red pittacum barrica on Uvinum you will find, among others, Regional Red Stanley at saving prices in order to buy it online, safely and with all the guarantees. Stop thinking about it and bring a Wine Setubal with you right now with a outstanding VFM from only £3.94.
“- Esporão 4 Castas Red Reserve 2012 is a clear, bright andconcentrated red colour wine
- It presents red berry fruits from the Touriga Franca variety with spicy elements from Tinta Miúda
- Cabernet Sauvignon provides structure and elegance with AlicanteBouschet contributing balance and intensity...”read
“Tasting Notes: Deep purple color with violet notes. Complex aroma combining ripe fruit with floral notes. The palate is well balanced between the concentration of black fruit, firm tannins and good acidity. Long finish
Serving at: 16-18ºC. ?
We recommend with: Red meet | Cheese
“younger brother of the renowned Pints. this is a wine that inherits its complexity giving it a more vigorous and seductive profile. With a slightly shorter period and lower percentage of new wood. its floral and fruity notes stand strategically. Like people. vines also have different facets to...”read
“Mirror came from more than 80 years that gives rise to it, this wine is made by an exceptional blend field of more than 30 varieties. After a carefully planned harvest, fermentation takes place in mills with granite treading and later stage mostly new French oak barrels. Complexity and elegance,...”read
“Light pink color with cherry tones. It has a very intense aroma with ripe strawberry, married with notes of iodine and black pepper. In the mouth it's surprising saline, but fresh, with the salt to persist and to sting the palate. It is a Volcanic Red wine.”read
“Azorean red wine of ruby color and exuberant notes of passion fruit and strawberry, soon shows its volcanic terroir, in the mouth a high acidity and lots of fruit, very elegant and with the typical salinity that characterizes the wines of this region.”read
“91 pts Robert Parker - Citrus clean colour. Pure mineral aroma of citrus and grapefruit notes. Tense, fresh attack with a minerality and acidity very present. Good persistence and saline notes in the after taste.”read
“- Regional StanleyRed is an elegant wine with great balance and structure of anintense color where the balance between ripe fruit and wood is noticeable, giving it unique characteristics
- The palate is voluminous, with soft tannins, finishing long
- Grape Varieties: Touriga Nacional, Touriga...”read
“- Kopke Red Reserve is a Douro wine that presents aromas of black and red fruits, with floral hints, involved with a touch of wood
- Mounth round, with a final extended
- Grape Varieties: Touriga Franca, Tinta Roriz and Touriga Nacional.
- Tasting Notes: Aromas of black and red fruits, with...”read
“- Adega de Palmela Red Reserve 2009 is a red Peninsula's Setúbal reserve wine of ruby colour with violaceous reflections, aroma of red fruits evolving to a few jam and spices notes, toast and vanilla
- In the mouth, it is soft and has velvety tannins with a pleasant aftertaste
- Grape Varieties:...”read
“- Regional Stanley Red Reserve is an elegant Setúbal's Peninsula wine revealing a great balance and structure of an intense color
- The palate is full and soft in tannins
- Long finish
- Grape Varieties: Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Syrahand Petit Verdot.
- Alcohol Grade: 14%
“It had an intense colour. A tender berry smell. Mild but with a long aftertaste.
I had it with cod and potatoes.
The first time I drank it with people from Quinta S. João Batista.
As I could not find it in my city, I bought it online and I was pleased.
I enjoyed it.
“- Duas Quintas Red Reserve has an intense dark colour, garnet, almost opaque
- Distinct and deep orange blossom, tangerine, earth, spice and tobacco leaf aromas
- Concentrated taste, fine tannins and, especially, a very long finish
- Grape Varieties: Touriga Nacional (60%), Tinta Barca (10%) e...”read