Sogrape Vinhos (Wines without Appellation (Portugal))
The twentieth century Witnessed the birth and consolidation of Mateus Rosé, the brand par excellence of Sogrape que truly conquered the world. The story of Mateus Rosé goes back to 1942 When Fernando Van Zeller Guedes created and launched the highly differentiating concept - a wine with a strong...read complete »
- 17/10/18 |
- 4 /
TASTING NOTES:read complete »
- 25/04/17 |
- 4 /
- It is a light, fresh, young and slightly 'sparkling' wine.
- quality, versatility and consistent style make it the ideal wine to accompany the good moments of life.
- Mateus Rosé it is a very attractive pink with a bright color.
- In general, it is a fresh and seductive wine with...
- Mateus Rosé Original is a rosé with a very appealing and bright hueread complete »
- 23/03/17 |
- 4 /
- On the whole, it is a fresh and seductive wine with fine and intense bouquet and all the joviality of young wines
- In the mouth, it is a well balanced and tempting wine, brilliantly complemented by a soft and slightly fizzy...
- 06/11/16 |
- 5 /