Uvinum offers you the best range of organic Champagne at the best prices. From only £25.00 you can get organic Champagne right now, without leaving the chair , and you'll receive Wine Champagne quickly at home with a formidable VFM like the Bollinger Special Cuvée Brut 375ml.
TASTING NOTES: Bollinger Spécial Cuvée Brut - View: Golden colour, distinctive of black grape varieties; very fine bubbles - Nose: A beautiful aromatic complexity, ripe fruit and spicy aromas, hints of roasted apples, apple compote and peaches...
“TASTING NOTES OF Bollinger Special Cuvee Brut :
- View: intense gold. abundant, neat and tiny bubble.
- Nose: delicate aromas of fruit and white flowers and light notes of pastry.
- Mouth: silky, smooth, with carbonic perfectly integrated and excellent acidity. Very persistent, fine and...”read
“CATA NOTES: Bollinger Spécial Cuvée 375ml
- View: Golden, fine bubble.
- Nose: aromas of fruit and white flowers, light notes of pastry.
- Mouth: Silky, smooth, perfectly integrated carbon and excellent acidity. Very persistent, fine and dandy.
- View: Yellow-green with tiny little bubble
- Nose: Pure Selosse style, touch oxidative, nuts, smoked herbs, minerals.
- Mouth: Step by mouth potent, powerful, with excellent acidity, long, lingering, leaving those notes of ripe fruit and nuts, with a beautifully integrated...”read
...highlights and intense depth of red wine. All light and depth. It reveals the full breadth of expression Spécial Cuvée. All Bollinger is there: presence and shyness, strength and finesse. Notes of small red fruits that are found in the forests and along...
“The wine reveals all the fullness of expression of the Special Cuvee to the nose All Bollinger is there presence and modesty, power and delicacy And yet other notes come to the fore in the mouth small wild berries in the countryside on hot summer afternoons Raspberries, blackberries, gooseberries...”read
TASTING NOTES: - View: Jacques Selosse Brut Rosé has a beautiful pale salmon. A bubble crown jai -Nose: Subtle notes of apple and hazelnut. After red fruit notes full of charm and delicate. Wood and vanilla notes and then blackberry, strawberry and...
- View: Jacques Selosse Rosé has a beautiful pale copper
- Nose: This unique pink champagne offers a fruity, woody nose, at the same time.
- Mouth: The bubbles are fine and delicate and explode in your mouth.
Grapes: 80% Chardonnay / 20% Pinot Noir.
WINERY: Jacques Selosse”read
TASTING NOTES: - View: Bollinger Spécial Cuvée Brut Magnum has an intense color. - Nose: Aromas genuine. - Palate: Aging in rhyme a minimum of 3 years. After three months in disgorgement remains to assimilate winery expedition liqueur (7-9 gr.). Deep...
“The Bollinger Special Cuvée belongs to the famous tradition of the hexagon and looks like a great company Bollinger champagne, born in the first half of the nineteenth century. Produced in the Champagne region, the house is located in the famous common Ay, specifically in the Valley of the Marne....”read
Large Annee 1976 Bollinger vintage is done. and in 2004, "the" great year ... A name of the apparent simplicity, to better illustrate its special status: as only the truly extraordinary years have the privilege of being among the Bollinger vintage.
“Champagne Bollinger Grande Année, great example of the famous historic company Bollinger, is part of the long and utterly French tradition known champagne, joining the list of one of the first wine-producing house. The champagne arises from the assembly of Pinot Noir to 66% and to 34% of the...”read
TASTING NOTES OF Foliage Biologico Foliage Cuvee Extra Brut: - View: Golden straw, lace and tiny bubbles. - Nose: aromas of warm bread, brioche stuffing and honeysuckle. - Mouth: good balance between mineral freshness and fruity roundness. APPELLATION:...