Find in Uvinum the best range of champagne of 2004 with the best deals. You can have it champagne of 2004 from £29.90 in just one click, without leaving home , and we will send you your Wine Champagne quickly at home with such an excellent value for money, as the Gratiot Delugny Brut Millesime Gratiot Delugny.
“- The Veuve Clicquot Vintage champagne is a sparkling wine produced in the winery Veuve Clicquot Pinot Noir grapes, Chardonnay and Pinot Meunier.
- Has appellation of origin Champagne (France) .Its color is bright golden.
- It is a pure and complex champagne with floral notes of acacia and yellow...”read
Dorado clean and bright, small and abundant bubbles. Aroma confectionery, nuts and vanilla. Round ball. Well integrated acidity. Step firm and delicate, full of charm, with a long finish notes of ripe fruit and citrus tones. Elegant than most. Pairing:...
TASTING NOTES: - View: Louis Roederer Cristal Brut Rosé 2004 A pastel pink colour with bright, slightly orange glints - Nose: strawberry, cherry juice and orange peel in the nose, with hints of brown butter and dried flowers that add complexity....
- View: pastel pink color with bright and slightly orange highlights. Fine bubbles and bright developing a persistent cord. ?
- Nose: The nose, both delicate and subtle, reveals an elegant fruity (red fruits: strawberry, fig), zesty notes (citrus: lemon and orange) and more juicy shades...”read
TASTING NOTES OF Pol Roger Cuvee Sir Winston 2004: - View: sharp yellow gold. - Nose: A delicate nose, a complex rich aroma, dominated by aromas of nuts (almonds) and honey. - Mouth: a pleasant freshness, a balanced structure, ripe citrus flavors....
“Sir Winston Churchill used to say the champagne. "In victory I deserve it, in defeat I need it (" I deserve it when I win, I need it when I lose "). He had such a sight that day in 1908 when he drank his first glass of Pol Roger who remained loyal to this brand. In 1975 it is the "Cuvée Sir...”read
TASTING NOTES: - View: Crisp and green, green grass in a woody - Nose: A real cocktail of nuts, spices and ripe fruit. There are also some notes of chocolate chip cookies with toasted nuances. - Palate: the palate the wine is rich, dense and...
“- Bright golden yellow with bright green hues and a delicate ascending mousse
- hints of apples, biscuit and a hint of white chocolate, the reverberation a touch of orange zest
- In the mouth opulent and complex with a structured fullness, delicate interplay of fruit and acidity and a fine...”read
“Belle Epoque Blanc de Blancs 2002 is a cuvée exclusively of two parcels of Cramant Chardonnay, whose delicate complex reveals notes of white flowers, citrus and honey evolving into a bouquet of exotic fragrances.”read
TASTING NOTES: - View: Roederer Rose Millesime 2004 has a deep pink color with slightly bluish red hues. - Nose: intense aromas of flowers, explosives and captivating, fresh fruit complemented by lightly toasted and caramel notes. - Mouth: Here, the Pinot...
“ROEDERER Champagne Rose Millesime 2004
From beautiful deep pink, creamy with fine and persistent bubbles.
The NOSE is generous and complex opening at first in an entirely fruity bouquet of strawberries, raspberries, currants and blueberries blacks and cherry, then move on to notes of...”read