...nuts, good balance, some salty minerality, with tension , along with mineral fruit at the end. APPELLATION: Baden. VINES: Martin Schmidt GRAPES: Cabernet Blanc, Sauvignon Blanc. PAIRING: oily fish like salmon and tuna, shellfish, crustaceans and molluscs....
“- Stimulating tart grapefruit with bright flowers and fresh herbs
- Clear and fine juicy; animating grapefruit, some apple, fresh herbs and bright flowers; alive with fresh train; solid body with strength and backbone; a touch sweet extract; good balance with some salty minerality; has voltage;...”read
...salinity, deep and complex slight astringency. Long finish with herbal salt and sour grapefruit. APPELLATION: Nahe. VINES: Lorenz Und Söhne GRAPES: Sauvignon Blanc. PAIRING: White and blue fish, white meats and soft cheeses. TEMPERATURE: 8 °C ALCOHOL...
“- Fresh meadow flowers with a hint of fresh hay, gooseberry, white currant and a little pink grapefruit in the background
- Clear and fine juicy; animating, tart grapefruit with gooseberries and white Cassis; alive with fresh train and some tension; slim-acting body having solid core; some...”read
TASTING NOTES: View: Straw yellow, green reflections. Nose: aroma of rose, boxwood, Cox orange, bright flowers, fresh herbs and orange note. Mouth: Clear and elegantly juicy, lively oranges, apples and some peach, but also bright flowers and fresh...
“- Halved grapes, something rose fragrance, boxwood, Cox Orange, bright flowers, fresh herbs and orange flavor
- Clear and fine juicy; animating fruit of orange, apple and some peach, but also bright flowers and fresh herbs; fresh and lively; solid body with strength; a touch tart sweetness with...”read
“- Very loud nose with freshly cut grass, gooseberry, white currant and green apple
- Crystal clear and fine juicy; very perfumed with grapefruit, gooseberries, some apple and only slightly cut grass; alive fresh and very direct; has train and voltage; solid body with a fine structure and...”read
“- intense in the nose notes of mandarin, grapefruit, green apple and fresh cut lemon grass
- On the palate, fruity playful, spicy, racy, balanced, clear acidity, lively finish. Color: bright yellow with greenish hues allergens: contains sulfites”read
“- minerality and many different herbs; solid body with the backbone; a touch sweet extract; slight astringency; slightly tart on the palate; good finale with a tart grapefruit, orangeade, minerality and barely herbs
- Dautel 14
- December 2017) Description of 2,016 allergens: contains sulfites”read
...high juiciness, good balance, slightly creamy, good length. Low acidity. APPELLATION: RheinhessenVineyard: The vineyard Dr. Koehler was founded 1898a A traditional company with the old vaulted cellar. The venerable winery was acquired 10 years ago by...
“- Immersive medicinal herbal notes, sage, some ivy, pink Grapefuit and cassis leaves
- Cool, clear, juicy and very refreshing in the mouth, again with lots of herbs, pink grapefruit and slightly sweet extract flavor
- With a firm, dense body and linear structure with some melting of German white...”read
“- The Sauvignon Blanc is a classic white wine from the region of the French river Loire and since ca
- 20 years is also home here in the Palatinate
- It produces fresh, juicy wines with an attractive acidity
- The range of flavors includes a veritable potpourri of green and yellow, ripe fruits
TASTING NOTES: View: lemon. Nose: delicately perfumed nose, fresh herbs, sour grapefruit, some floral notes, especially elderflower and even some licorice. Mouth: lively fruit notes, mainly grapefruit, oranges and some fresh herbs, solid, crisp...
“- fine perfumed nose with fresh herbs, tart grapefruit, some floral notes, especially elderflower and even some licorice
- Crystal clear and fine juicy; animating fruit notes, mainly grapefruit, some orange and fresh herbs; solid body with strength and backbone; slightly creamy; invigorating and...”read
“The Fischer Sauvignon Blanc impresses with a floral top notes of wild roses and jasmine. White peach and a subtle herbal freshness act in Hinte reason. The palate is very charming and accessible. Here aromas of pineapple and peach play together.”read
“We tried it with Milanese rice. We tasted this wine at a wine tasting.
The Markus Pfaffmann Sauvignon Blanc Trocken stands out for its pale yellow colour. Perfume of white flowers: jasmine, lilies .... It tasted like grape juice.”read
“It was not right with the meat. A Schloss Vaux to be drank among friendly people.
Deep colour, characteristic of Schloss Vaux Sauvignon Blanc Brut. Delicious aromas of yeast and bakery. This sparkling is a bit acidic.”read