TASTING NOTES: Dr. Koehler Dornfelder Kaisermantel Halbtrocken 2015 - View: Dark red, nearly black - Nose: Fresh aromas of orange peel, new wild leather, spicy notes of blackberry - Mouth: Compact and dense, juicy, warm, powerful notes of cherries...
“TASTING NOTES OF Dr. Koehler Dornfelder Kaisermantel Halbtrocken 2015:
- View: intense red.
- Nose: spices, spicy and dark berries, some leather and black chocolate.
- Boca: solid body, power and fine structure; crisp, fresh pungent; a touch of sweetness, long finish with many berries and...”read
“- well-structured with subtle spice and moderate acidity
- A great fruit of blackberry and black elderberries are accompanied by a subtle herbal note
- The absolute soft tannins make it an easy, palatable pleasure allergens: contains sulfites”read
TASTING NOTES OF Karl Pfaffmann Spätburgunder Mp Trocken 2016: - View: dark red, bluish reflections. - Nose: aromas of cassis, blackberry, snuff, subtle herbs in the background. - Mouth: good balance, balanced length, a creamy cherry and fine spices....
TASTING NOTES OF Hammel Dornfelder Grosses Holz Trocken 2015: - View: dark ruby red. - Nose: aromas of dark berries. - Mouth: soft, well-integrated wood structure, soft and round, pleasingly dense and long in the final tannins acidity. APPELLATION:...
“- Color is a dark ruby red
- The taste flavors of ripe berries, cherries and a fine touch of vanilla, expressive, full-bodied, fruity, spicy notes and a long finish
- Allergens: Contains sulfites”read
TASTING NOTES OF Weinkontor Frankhof Tag Für Tag Dornfelder Halbtrocken Frankhof Weinkontor 1L 2017: - View: intense red. - Nose: fruity aromas of cherry and plum accompanied by spicy notes. - Mouth: juicy, harmonious and fruity. APPELLATION: Pfalz....
...again, plum, rhubarb, strawberry, fine tannins, good structure and excellent material. APPELLATION: Baden. VINES: Weinhaus Franz Keller GRAPES: Pinot Noir. PAIRING: Blue baked fish, salmon, tuna, white fish, white meat, rabbit, poultry such as chicken,...
“- Garnet red color, bright, pleasant smell of ripe strawberries, fresh red currants and raspberries
- The palate is very fresh, with spicy fruit
- The wine is very fruity, light and well balanced
- Allergens: contains sulfites”read
...flavor, velvety, round tannins, elegance and charm, very easy to drink, a very long finish. APPELLATION: Pfalz. VINES: Ellermann-Spiegel GRAPES: Cabernet Sauvignon, Regent, St. Laurent and Pinot Noir. PAIRING: barbecue, all kinds of meat preparations,...
...Rheingau. VINEYARD: Vineyards winery planted in soils of clay and sand, with ideal conditions for ripening grapes. GRAPES: Pinot Noir. AGEING: Aged for 12 months in oak barrels from 2 to 6 years. PREPARATION: grapes harvested, handpicked, open fermentation...
“Amazing cherry colour. The smell of violets, cherry and licorice was noticeable.Nice, dense and warm in the mouth.
I took the Lausitzer wine with grilled vegetables.
That red is perfect for special occasions.”read
TASTING NOTES OF Graf Neipperg Schwaigerner Lemberger Trocken 2013: - View: dense purple. - Nose: aromas of blueberry, wild berry and blackberry jelly. - Mouth: great complexity, not too dense, always fresh, lively and structured, pleasant tannin structure,...
“The Kiefer Über Grenzen Gehen is just so good.
Cherry red colour. This Kiefer Über Grenzen Gehen with its raspberry aromas might be considered as delicacy. The texture of this wine from Kiefer was oily.
It is so good that it is best taken alone.”read
“- a sweet fruit, dominated by red berries us sour cherry, followed by a fine oak
- Palate: full and round, with polished tannins, a soft mouth feel and delicious reverberation allergens: contains sulfites”read
“With its opulent aromas of plums, cherries, pepper, a little chocolate, delicate roasted notes and nuanced herbal notes of purple wine impressed already in the glass. In the mouth nicely compact, velvety, with well-integrated tannins that support the delicate herbal note an exciting drops down to...”read