TASTING NOTES OF Juan Gil 18 Meses 2014: - View: Intense cherry, garnet rim. - Nose: Powerful aroma of ripe black fruit, roasted and balsamic notes. - Mouth: complex, well structured, unctuous and mature. Pleasant on the palate and very persistent,...
- View: A view layer presents an intense, deep purple with a violet edge
- Nose: outstanding notes of ripe fruit with tones of vanilla, cacao, roasted
- Palate: The palate has a medium body with a very fruity, sweet tannins and ligeramenteácido touch that portends a very good...”read
TASTING NOTES OF Ct en Clave de 2015: - View: intense purple red, medium, clean and bright. - Nose: primary aromas of ripe fruit combined with subtle toasted and roasted. - Mouth: balanced, round and fleshy, long and lingering, with ripe and soft tannins....
...fresh, clean red fruit and quality. When tasting the feeling that we perceive is a round, fleshy, warm and pleasant wine. Mayoral Harvest fills the mouth without acrimony and closes with a broad and persistent.
TASTING NOTES OF Juan Gil Etiqueta Azul 2016: - View: intense dark cherry color, bright garnet edges. - Nose: elegant aromatic intensity and complexity. nice toasted black and first hints of spice, red fruit and ripe, very greedy. tasty creamy, sweet...
- View: A view, Juan Gil Etiqueta Azul 18 Months presents an intense cherry color with garnet rim
- Nose: The nose, Juan Gil Etiqueta Azul 18 Months brings powerful aromas of black fruits, roasted and balsamic notes
- Palate: In the mouth, Juan Gil Etiqueta Azul 18 Month is an...”read
TASTING NOTES OF Valtosca 2012: - View: dark cherry. - Nose: Ripe black fruit, toasted, violet candy memories after aeration and spices (black pepper, cloves). - Mouth: ample, good fruit load, very present tannins, good concentration. APPELLATION:...
Grapes: Mourvèdre, Syrah and Cabernet Sauvignon. WINE PAIRING: Ideal with rice dishes, pasta, poultry and tapas prepared. AGEING: Aged for 4 months in French oak and American. ALCOHOL: 14.0% TEMPERATURE: Between 16 ºC and 17 ° C
“TASTING NOTES OF Altos de Cuadrado 2007:
- View: garnet purple, violet trim.
- Nose: some notes of chocolate and vanilla with a slightly toasted background.
- Mouth: notes maturing without being heavy wrapped in a marked tannin.
VINEYARD: Altos del Cuadrado
Cabernet Sauvignon, Monastrell, Petit Verdot, Syrah
TASTING NOTES: - View: Cherry red covered - Nose: Aromas of black fruit (plum), roasted, pencil lead, cocoa, white chocolate, licorice, balsam - Mouth: Well structured, firm, tasty, with volume, noble and mature tannins to tame and final mineral...
- View: Altos del Cuadrado 2005 shows a dark cherry colour with ruby red trim.
- Nose: Aromas of black fruit, currant, vanilla, mineral and balsamic notes.
- Mouth: The palate is very pleasant and easy to drink with notes of pepper and minerals
GRAPES: 85% Monastrell, 10% Syrah,...”read
TASTING NOTES OF Valtosca 2015: - View: dark cherry. - Nose: ripe black fruit, toasted, violet candy memories after aeration and spices (black pepper or cloves). - Mouth: ample and good fruit load, with present tannins and good concentration. APPELLATION:...
“- The Valtosca wine belongs to the winery Casa Castillo.
- It is a red wine with D. O. Jumilla.
- Its preparation grapes are used 100% Syrah from Valtosca vineyard.
- Intense cherry with very vivid violet edge.
- Aromas of ripe black fruit, with intense roasted accompanied by floral notes.
- View: Red purple violet tones
- Nose: Aromas of good intensity with red fruit compotados, menthol and violets
- Palate: medium body and tasty with very pleasant fruity sensations, balanced acidity and good persistence
Bodegas Alceño: Founded in 1870, is the first commercial...”read
- View: A view, Las Gravas has a cherry 2015 garnet edge
- Nose: The nose Las Gravas 2015 brings spicy aromas, ripe fruit and toasty notes
- Palate: The palate, Las Gravas 2015 is a powerful, rich wine with ripe tannins and toasted notes
Property Vitícola Casa Castillo: Founded in...”read
TASTING NOTES OF Crapula Gold 2017: - View: cherry red, bright trim. - Nose: Fresh, clean, full of aromas of wild, sensual and vigorous fruits. - Mouth: soft, delicate, refreshing, great contribution of vitality and freshness. Creamy and very easy to...
- View: A view, Crápula Gold has a bright cherry-red color with edge
- Nose: The nose, Crápula Gold is fresh, clean, full of aromas of wild, sensual and vigorous fruits
- Palate: The palate, Crápula Gold is a delight. Soft, delicate and refreshing. Wine very expressive and with...”read
TASTING NOTES Infiltrator 2017: - View: an attractive purplish color. - Nose: Intense aromas of red fruit and sweets, fine hints of new wood and white spices. - Mouth: Very fresh with great exaltation of his youth, at the same time very natural....
TASTING NOTES L'Altre Juan Gil de Can Blau 2015: - View: Cherry - Nose: aromatic black fruit, vainillia - Mouth: balanced, fruity notes of terroir, spicy, roasted coffee APPELLATION: Jumilla WINERY: Bodegas Juan Gil GRAPES: Carignan, Grenache, Syrah...
CATA NOTES: Alma de Luzón 2009 - View: dark cherry, very intense garnet. - Nose: aromas of candied black fruit, cocoa, mineral nuances and a nice toasted and creamy background of wood. - Mouth: Structured, tasty, fruity, again, balsamic, mineral and spicy,...
“TASTING NOTES OF Alma de Luzón 2009: Alma de Luzón 2009
- View: cherry red, and deep maroon background.
- Nose: spicy and intense, complex aromas of candied black fruit, cocoa bean, toasted wood and mineral nuances.
- Mouth: Tasty and fleshy, ripe and sweet tannins, black fruit, balsamic, mineral...”read
TASTING NOTES Olivares 2016 : - View: Olivares 50cl 2016 has a cherry red color, high layer. - Nose: intense, expressive nose. Notes of ripe black fruit jam and licorice something, especially plums and blackberries. Hints of sweet spices and balsamic,...
TASTING NOTES OF Valtosca 2017: - View: Color pillory high layer - Nose: The nose has lots of ripe red and black fruit with feelings of strawberry or blackberry palote. - Mouth: The palate has a good step, fruity and pleasant polished tannins. GRAPES:...