TASTING NOTES OF Juan Gil 18 Meses 2014: - View: Intense cherry, garnet rim. - Nose: Powerful aroma of ripe black fruit, roasted and balsamic notes. - Mouth: complex, well structured, unctuous and mature. Pleasant on the palate and very persistent,...
- View: A view layer presents an intense, deep purple with a violet edge
- Nose: outstanding notes of ripe fruit with tones of vanilla, cacao, roasted
- Palate: The palate has a medium body with a very fruity, sweet tannins and ligeramenteácido touch that portends a very good...”read
TASTING NOTES OF Ct en Clave de 2015: - View: intense purple red, medium, clean and bright. - Nose: primary aromas of ripe fruit combined with subtle toasted and roasted. - Mouth: balanced, round and fleshy, long and lingering, with ripe and soft tannins....
This wine reveals amazing richness along with a full-bodied mouthfeel, dense blueberry and blackberry fruit intermixed with hints of chalk, acacia flowers, licorice and graphite, terrific body, a multilayered texture and a long finish. A...
“It is so far the only blend of the wine cellar, which seeks a Mediterranean style. It is also the most mineral of all, and the contribution of the Grenache gives freshness and fluidity. It has recently been rated by The Wine Advocate as one of the 3 best wines of Jumilla.”read
...fresh, clean red fruit and quality. When tasting the feeling that we perceive is a round, fleshy, warm and pleasant wine. Mayoral Harvest fills the mouth without acrimony and closes with a broad and persistent.
Cabernet Sauvignon, Monastrell, Petit Verdot, Syrah
TASTING NOTES: - View: Cherry red covered - Nose: Aromas of black fruit (plum), roasted, pencil lead, cocoa, white chocolate, licorice, balsam - Mouth: Well structured, firm, tasty, with volume, noble and mature tannins to tame and final mineral...
- View: Altos del Cuadrado 2005 shows a dark cherry colour with ruby red trim.
- Nose: Aromas of black fruit, currant, vanilla, mineral and balsamic notes.
- Mouth: The palate is very pleasant and easy to drink with notes of pepper and minerals
GRAPES: 85% Monastrell, 10% Syrah,...”read
TASTING NOTES OF Carchelo Vedré V 2012: - View: bright ruby red. - Nose: aromas of dried fruits and ripe red fruits. - Mouth: concentrated, juicy, with a long finish. APPELLATION: Jumilla. VINEYARD: Bodegas Carchelo GRAPES: Monastrell, Tempranillo...
“TASTING NOTES OF Carchelo Vedré V 2012:
- View: cherry red, deep ruby garnet reflections and reflections.
- Nose: intense, fruity aromas, strawberry compote, figs, spicy notes and notes of parenting.
- Mouth: medium body, generous, well integrated, fruity, balanced tannins, spicy and long...”read
TASTING NOTES OF Valtosca 2015: - View: dark cherry. - Nose: ripe black fruit, toasted, violet candy memories after aeration and spices (black pepper or cloves). - Mouth: ample and good fruit load, with present tannins and good concentration. APPELLATION:...
“- The Valtosca wine belongs to the winery Casa Castillo.
- It is a red wine with D. O. Jumilla.
- Its preparation grapes are used 100% Syrah from Valtosca vineyard.
- Intense cherry with very vivid violet edge.
- Aromas of ripe black fruit, with intense roasted accompanied by floral notes.
- View: A view, Crápula Gold has a bright cherry-red color with edge
- Nose: The nose, Crápula Gold is fresh, clean, full of aromas of wild, sensual and vigorous fruits
- Palate: The palate, Crápula Gold is a delight. Soft, delicate and refreshing. Wine very expressive and with...”read
TASTING NOTES Juan Gil 18 Months 2015 is called Juan Gil 2015 Blue Label: - View: Intense cherry, garnet rim. - Nose: Powerful aroma of ripe black fruit, roasted and balsamic notes. - Mouth: complex, well structured, unctuous and mature. Pleasant on the...
TASTING NOTES: - View: Alma de Lúzon 2004 has a very intense dark cherry colour, garnet. - Nose: Spicy and intense, complex aromas of candied black fruit, cocoa bean, cream timber, mineral nuance and fresh strawberries. - Mouth: Tasty, fleshy, ripe and...
“I bought it here in Uvinum.
The Propiedad Vitícola Casa Castillo wine is of a red ruby colour, having reddish brown edges. Strong aromas of oak and cedar. I enjoyed it quite long after tha last sip.”read
TASTING NOTES OF Pino Doncel 2016 - View: Red very vivid and cherry high layer. - Nose: red fruit, sweet and spicy nuances. - Mouth: Very greedy mouth, with lots of volume and very round, hints of spice, red fruit, a persistent feeling of sweetness. ...
CATA NOTES: Alma de Luzón 2009 - View: dark cherry, very intense garnet. - Nose: aromas of candied black fruit, cocoa, mineral nuances and a nice toasted and creamy background of wood. - Mouth: Structured, tasty, fruity, again, balsamic, mineral and spicy,...
“TASTING NOTES OF Alma de Luzón 2009: Alma de Luzón 2009
- View: cherry red, and deep maroon background.
- Nose: spicy and intense, complex aromas of candied black fruit, cocoa bean, toasted wood and mineral nuances.
- Mouth: Tasty and fleshy, ripe and sweet tannins, black fruit, balsamic, mineral...”read
TASTING NOTES OF Señorío de Fuenteálamo Syrah 2016: - View: very elegant and velvety deep violet. - Nose: aromas of dark fruit, blackberry and black currant, subtle spicy notes and toasted in perfect harmony with the fruit. - Mouth: a sweet, sweet, enveloping,...
“I like sharing this red Jumilla with someone special.
Violet red colour of a young wine. Scents of raspberry. Not a singularity to highlight, the wine was fine.
It was too well-bodied for our meal.”read
TASTING NOTES OF Alma de Luzón 2010: - View: Intense garnet. - Nose: spicy, intense, complex aromas of candied black fruit, cocoa bean, subtle wood, mineral and fresh strawberries touch. - Mouth: flavourful, fleshy, ripe tannins, sweet, fresh and fruity,...
- View: dark cherry, garnet very intense
- Nose: spicy and intense, complex aromas of candied black fruit, cocoa bean, creamy wood, mineral nuance and fresh strawberries
- Palate: Tasty and fleshy, ripe and sweet, fresh and fruity tannins, complex, black fruit, mineral tones and...”read