TASTING NOTES OF Moscatel Ochoa 50cl 2015: - View: very bright golden yellow. - Nose: very aromatic, with hints of fresh fruit, candied, dried apricots and raisins with floral touches. - Mouth: broad, smooth, balanced, broad, tasty, fatty, with an extraordinary...
WINERY: Bodegas Ochoa, S.A.
Sweet wine made from grapes harvested raisining light late harvest. One of the secrets that keeps this muscat is their pressing, as it is done without oxygen contact thus preserving the aromatic potential of the variety.
TASTING NOTES OF Moscato de Ochoa: - View: Bright pale golden yellow. - Nose: aromas typical of muscatel, white roses, ripe fruit and citrus memory. - Mouth: fresh taste, elegant, with its own identity, fine and discreet bubble. APPELLATION: Navarra...
- View: Color Straw
- Nose: The nose is intense, with great varietal character which includes the usual notes of muscat, especially white flower petal, syrup and hints of fresh grapes
- Palate: The palate is light, with sweetness medium, its path is fresh, with medium acidity...”read
- View: intense yellow color with golden hues.
- Nose: Aromas of fresh grapes muscat
- Palate: Citric, balanced, soft and tasty. floral aftertaste.
Breeding: Grape: Moscatel de Grano Menudo overripe.
Marriage: Marida well with cheeses, fruit candy and nuts.”read
“TASTING NOTES OF Gran Feudo Moscatel 50cl: Gran Feudo Moscatel 50cl
- View: Golden yellow, green reflections.
- Nose: Complex and intense, citrus and floral notes.
- Mouth: wide entrance and soft palate, balanced and good acidity.
WINERY: Bodegas Chivite.
TASTING NOTES: - View: Bright golden yellow colour. - Nose: Great aromatic complexity, powerful and fresh fragrance notes of toast and raisins muscatel small grain. - Mouth: The palate is silky, balanced and very fresh fruitiness that their...
“Muscat vineyard is in a carasol Traibuenas the estate, allowing his small grain reaches a late harvest with overripe. Selection of the best grapes with a high concentration of sugars. Thus a sweet wine that stands out for its aromatic potential and an appropriate balance between sugar and acidity...”read
TASTING NOTES: - View: Moscato de Ochoa 2013 a bright straw view is displayed. - Nose: displays aromas of white flowers, ripe fruit - Mouth: This is a wine sweetness, tasty DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Navarra WINERY: Bodegas Ochoa GRAPES: small grain M...
- View: Moscato de Ochoa de Aguja 2013 has a bright pale yellow.
- Nose: Aromas typical of muscatel, white roses, ripe fruit and citrus remember.
- Palate: The palate is fresh, elegant, with its own identity. It is a fresh muscat wine with a touch of needle from the natural process...”read
TASTING NOTES: - View: Piamater 50cl 2009 is gold with green View - Nose: complex: White flowers, honey and quince appear alongside exotic fruits and minerals - Palate: Fresh and full-bodied GRAPES: 100% Moscatel de Alejandria CELLAR: Bodega Antonio...
TASTING NOTES OF Piedemonte Moscatel 50cl 2011: - View: bright golden. - Nose: fruity accents of apricot and lychee with floral aromas. - Mouth: fresh, with a pleasant acidity and a long, promising finish. APPELLATION: Navarra. VINEYARD: Piedemonte GRAPES:...
TASTING NOTES: - View: Ochoa Moscatel 50cl 2012 shows a golden yellow very bright. - Nose: Very aromatic, with hints of candied fruit, raisins, dried apricots and floral notes. - Palate: The palate is broad, smooth, balanced, broad, savory, fatty, with...
“Muscat dessert wine. This sweet wine been made from overripe grapes of the vintage muscatel of tiny grain, resulting in a wine that stands out for its aromatic potential, lesser degree and with a great memory of the variety that pocedeix. Serve 8-10 ° C, 12.5% vol. 50 cl.
TASTING NOTES: - View: Gran Feudo Blanco Moscatel 50cl 2011 has a nice straw yellow color with yellow tones, - Nose: Wonderful aroma of muscatel, and golosina.Plátano pure fruit, quince, dried figs, raisins - Palate: excellent acidity and travel, full-bodied,...
“TASTING NOTES :
- Color: Gran Feudo Chivite Blanco Moscatel 50cl 2011 is golden yellow with some green reflection
- Nose: very intense , frank , fine and complex . Reminds fresh Muscat grape with floral notes and some roasted very discreet.
- Mouth: The attack is silky , cool and fade . Rapid...”read
“http: // www. Aporvino. com / comprar_vino / large-fief-Chivite-white-muscat-2011-50cl-p-4764. html
Add exhausted, see Vintage 2011 click HERE
Vintage of the wine sold out, see Vintage 2011 click HERE
Den Wein ausverkauft, siehe Jahrgang 2011 kliknij
Golden yellow with some green...”read
“Very light flavour. The flavour of this Moscatel de Grano Menudo makes my body happy.
Great with vegetables and grilled meat.
Purchased at a specialized store.
Perfect to get along beautifully with a gift.
“Shiny gold color. Powerful multifrutales multiflowered and aromas, with scents of herbs, raisins, figs, peaches, apricots, dried apricots and honey, giving sweet, sour and bitter grounds, on a background of new wood, causing vanilla tones. The palate is outstanding, bringing the muscadine grape...”read