You'll get in Uvinum vinho Verde Wines with Arinto to buy it at the best prices. From only £2.35 you can buy vinho Verde Wines with Arinto at this very moment, , and you'll enjoy the Wine Vinho Verde in a few days at home like the Adega Cooperativa de Barcelos Branco.
1 to 20 of 48 products (Vinho Verde Wines with Arinto)
TASTING NOTES OF Arca Nova Branco 2017: - View: bright and clear, a slight lemony tone. - Nose: fresh and fruity, clean aromas, pleasant, rich bouquet - Mouth: a very well balanced soft minerality, and medium build. APPELLATION: Vinho Verde. GRAPES:...
“TASTING NOTES OF Arca Nova Branco 2017: Arca Nova Branco 2017
- View: Clear, citric yellow
- Nose: Fresh and fruity, citrus notes, soft tropical nuances of litchi and passion fruit
- Mouth: soft mineral structure, interesting
APELLACION: Vinho Verde
BODEGA: Quinta das Arcas
TASTING NOTES OF Quinta Aveleda 2017: - View: pale yellow, steely glare. - Nose: floral aromas and tropical notes. - Mouth: complex, elegant, a final long and persistent. APPELLATION: Vinho Verde. GRAPES: Alvarinho and Loureiro. TEMPERATURE: 7-14ºC...
TASTING NOTES OF O Tal Vinho da Lixa Extra Dry: - View: citrine. - Nose: aromas of fresh fruit and great complexity. - Mouth: great presence of fine bubbles. APPELLATION: Vinho Verde. VINEYARD: Quinta da Lixa GRAPES: Arinto, Avesso. WINE PAIRING: fish...
Citric colour with aromas of fresh fruit and very pleasant complexity. The fine bubbles are another characteristic that betray the quality of this Sparkling Wine.
- Winemaker: Carlos Teixeira
- Winemaking: Made by Charmat method of fermentation, this is a Extra-Dry Sparkling wine,...”read
TASTING NOTES OF Foral de Felgueiras Branco 2017: - View: Light citrus. - Nose: very fruity and intense aroma. - Mouth: slightly fruity and fresh. APPELLATION: Vinho Verde. GRAPES: Loureiro, Trajadura, Arinto. PAIRING: as an aperitif, with seafood...
TASTING NOTES OF Casa de Vila Nova Branco 2017: - View: intense and open straw, greenish hues. - Nose: fruity, floral and fruity aromas. - Mouth: fruity flavor, light acidity, fresh, harmonious, full-bodied and persistent. APPELLATION: Vinho Verde. ...
TASTING NOTES OF Ponte de Lima Classic Vinho Verde Branco 2017: - View: pale yellow, greenish reflections. - Nose: Young scent of citrus, floral touches. - Boca: dry with a balanced and refreshing acidity. APPELLATION: Vinho Verde. GRAPES:...
“- The Verde WineModestu's is a Portuguese verde wine from the Vinho Verde region produced through the traditional varieties of the Sub-Region de Basto
- Presents a citrine color, a fresh and fruity aroma
- The palate is expressive with long and pleasant finish
- Grape Varieties: Arinto,Azal.
“Casa do Arrabalde 2016 combines the regional caste Averse, Albariño and Arinto, produced on the farm with the use of sustainable agricultural practices and minimal intervention techniques. It is a wine with great freshness and minerality. The winter of 2015 and the first quarter of 2016 had...”read
“- Quinta do Ameal Special Harvest is a wine from the Vinho Verde region produced only in exceptional vintages and conditions
- Presents a golden yellow color revealing complex aromas of orange peel, wood evolution, honey and floral notes
- The palate is sweet with a balanced and vibrant acidity
“TASTING NOTES OF Giroflé:
- View: straw, fine and persistent bubbles.
- Nose: delicate aroma, notes of bread, citrus and floral notes.
- Mouth: Soft and attractive foam with a very persistent aftertaste.
APPELLATION: Vinho Verde.
GRAPES: Arinto, Bical, Chardonnay.
PREPARATION: Prepared by the...”read
“Citrus color and fruity aroma of tropical fruit and citrus . The Palate shows a good combination between acidity and slight sweetness, with flavors of passion fruit and citrus . Very fresh and balanced finish .”read