In Uvinum you will find a wide range of sparkling wine of Louis Roederer to buy at the best price. From only £21.00 you can buy sparkling wine of Louis Roederer immediately, without complications , and enjoy your Wine Champagne in a few days at home with such a tremendous value for money, as the Louis Roederer Brut Premier 375ml.
1 to 20 of 21 products (Sparkling wine of Louis...)
TASTING NOTES OF Louis Roederer Cristal 2007: - View: Golden Oak and warm slightly orange highlights. Impeccable, thin, regular and bubble dynamics. - Nose: an attack of juicy and ripe fruit (pear Williams), slightly tangy red fruit (blackcurrant) notes...
TASTING NOTES: Louis Roederer Brut Premier - View: Pale gold with green tints - Nose: Fresh apples, aromas of red fruits like raspberry, blackberry and cherry, followed by notes of almonds and toast - Mouth: Complex and elegant at once. Winy and...
“Tasting notes and food pairing Producer: Champagne Louis Roederer Comments: balance between youth and maturity, charm and character, vinosity and freshness, Brut Premier is a wine of champagne developed and structured at the same time, elegant and energetic, with a vibration only. Its structured...”read
TASTING NOTES OF Louis Roederer Cristal 2009: - View: Golden yellow, amber reflections and matt. - Nose: notes of citrus compote, candied apricots and honeysuckle soft. - Mouth: organized, energetic and chiseled mouth. A first sense, dense, ripe, silky...
“ALCOHOL: Vol. 12%
Bottle: 75 cl.
Cristal Champagne Grand Cru, which was originally reserved for the Tsars, is only developed in the best years with grapes from vineyards classified 100% in the qualitative scale of the crus.
It 'a Champagne for connoisseurs of extreme elegance and refinement”read
“yellow dress with slightly amber reflections, typical of Pinot Noir. subtle bouquet of citrus zest (orange), nuts (hazelnuts) with warm notes and typical fruity Pinot Noir with a high proportion were aged in wood. After swirling, notes of candied fruit and maturity prevail wine in a rich and...”read
TASTING NOTES: - View: Louis Roederer Brut Premier 375ml has a bright yellow with vivid reflections - Nose: Lovely fruity perfume of peaches, apples and pears, fresh flowers. Very nice. - Mouth: Its sweetness moves across the palate refreshingly, a fact...
“Brut Premier ‡ rm has, from the very first moment, his personality and seduction: the texture is ample, fleshy and integrates quite unexpectedly characters mature and vinous associated with more fruity and refreshing notes. Freshness, fineness † are festive. . . Its structured frame, its richness...”read
TASTING NOTES OF Louis Roederer Cristal Magnum 2007: - View: bright lemon, light amber notes, a very fine, persistent and deep bubbling. - Nose: aromas of white fruits, notes of honey and some minerality, a few minutes later evolution into jam and vanilla....
“DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Champagne AOC
TIME to taste it: aperitif, dinner with friends
CONSUMPTION IDEAL: 2015/2028
TEMPERATURE: 6/8 ° C
PAIRING: delicate foods such as caviar, fish, molluscs and crustaceans "lobster, lobster, oysters"
GRAPES: 55% pinot noir, chardonnay 45%
TASTING: - View: Louis Roederer Cristal 2005 is brilliant golden yellow color with fine and elegant bubbles. - Nose: Aromas of white fruits and yellow fruits, caramel cream and brioche. - Palate: Notes of white as pear and apple fruit, followed...
- View: Color bright yellow revealing light amber shades, combined with an ultra-fine, persistent effervescence fondue
- Nose: Intense bouquet and highly expressive nose from the very first! It distinguishes the elegance and precision of aromatic Chardonnay: white fruits, sweet pollen,...”read
TASTING NOTES: - View: Louis Roederer Cristal Brut Rosé 2004 A pastel pink colour with bright, slightly orange glints - Nose: strawberry, cherry juice and orange peel in the nose, with hints of brown butter and dried flowers that add complexity....
- View: pastel pink color with bright and slightly orange highlights. Fine bubbles and bright developing a persistent cord. ?
- Nose: The nose, both delicate and subtle, reveals an elegant fruity (red fruits: strawberry, fig), zesty notes (citrus: lemon and orange) and more juicy shades...”read
Tasting: Give a straw look with gold and satin effects, we must add a nice effervescence. The nose is fruity and fresh notes evokes (apple and grapefruit) and fruity (yellow plums), and a touch of hazelnut. In the mouth, this Champagne shows...
- View: Color light pink, evanescent, with salmon and brilliant shades. E delicate ervescence, although very active, quickly creates a creamy and persistent bead.
- Nose: The bouquet is intense, deep and reveals a juxtaposition of "layers" a nice aromatic complexity: first the fruity,...”read
TASTING NOTES: - View: Champagne Roederer Brut Premier Blanc Magnum is straw yellow with very fine bubbles. -Nose: fragrant wine, pears and apples, almonds, flowers and lightly toasted. -Taste: Fresh, citrus, refined and elegant, creamy. SERVING TEMPERATURE:...
“- Brut Premier non-vintage is the embodiment of Louis Roederer style, combining all the fruitiness and freshness of youth with the vinosity of a fully mature wine.
This is a structured and elegantly mature wine, with a lively attack and a smooth palate.
- The blend is 1/3 Chardonnay and 2/3...”read
“TASTING NOTES OF Roederer Champagne Rose Millesime 2006:
- View: salmon, fine and persistent foam.
- Nose: nose with red and yellow apples, wild strawberries, some orange peel, minerality, some caramel notes.
- Mouth: soft and sweet flavors of white flowers, red fruit, caramel and tarte Tatin,...”read
TASTING NOTES OF Louis Roederer Brut Rosé 2010: - View: delicate pink, slightly bluish. Fine effervescence and dynamic. - Nose: bouquet pure, precise, sugary flowers (honeysuckle, lily), slightly tart red fruit (currant, wild strawberry) and citrus...
“Color light pink, evanescent, with salmon and brilliant shades. The delicate effervescence, though very active, quickly creates a creamy and persistent bead. The bouquet is intense, deep and reveals a juxtaposition of "layers" arômatiques a pretty complex: first the fruity, almost sour, wild...”read
TASTING NOTES OF Louis Roederer Brut 2009: - View: bright gold, fine perlage. - Nose: large bouquet with notes of dried fruit notes accompanied by ripe white fruit, pear, peach and citrus, followed by tertiary touches and minerals. - Mouth: juicy,...
TASTING NOTES: - View: Roederer Rose Millesime 2004 has a deep pink color with slightly bluish red hues. - Nose: intense aromas of flowers, explosives and captivating, fresh fruit complemented by lightly toasted and caramel notes. - Mouth: Here, the Pinot...
“ROEDERER Champagne Rose Millesime 2004
From beautiful deep pink, creamy with fine and persistent bubbles.
The NOSE is generous and complex opening at first in an entirely fruity bouquet of strawberries, raspberries, currants and blueberries blacks and cherry, then move on to notes of...”read
Tasting: Give a look golden colour with glossy effects, to which we must add a nice effervescence. The nose is fruity and fresh notes evokes (apple and grapefruit) and fruity (yellow plum), and a touch of hazelnut. In the mouth, this Champagne...
TASTING NOTES OF Louis Roederer Blanc de Blancs 2009: - View: bright yellow, blue green reflections. - Nose: a chiseled, intense acidity and lightness of the soft notes of fresh hazelnuts, almonds and white flowers with accents of acacia, broom and honeysuckle....
- View: beautiful coppery gold color with light green reflections, limpid and has a beautiful shine. The bubbles of the Louis Roederer Champagne Blanc de Blancs are plentiful.
- Nose: rather discreet with notes of white flowers (hawthorn, honeysuckle) evolving on toast and fresh butter....”read
TASTING NOTES OF Louis Roederer Rosé 2011: - View: pink salmon of weak intensity, fine and persistent bubbles. - Nose: Fine nose with aromas of strawberry, sweet spices, melon and flowers, subtle vegetal notes. - Mouth: rose wine with good acidity, broad...
“- Pale pink color with bluish reflections
- Fine and dynamically rising beads
- Pure, precise bouquet, in the sweet-smelling flowers (honeysuckle, lily), slightly tart red fruit mix (red currant, wild strawberry) and citrus peel (mandarin)
- Afterwards, warm, deeply soothing notes can be...”read