In Uvinum you will find a wide range of sparkling wine of Louis Roederer to buy at the best price. From only £21.00 you can buy sparkling wine of Louis Roederer immediately, without complications , and enjoy your Wine Champagne in a few days at home with such a tremendous value for money, as the Louis Roederer Brut Premier 375ml.
TASTING NOTES: Louis Roederer Brut Premier - View: Pale gold with green tints - Nose: Fresh apples, aromas of red fruits like raspberry, blackberry and cherry, followed by notes of almonds and toast - Mouth: Complex and elegant at once. Winy and...
TASTING NOTES OF Louis Roederer Cristal 2009: - View: Golden yellow, amber reflections and matt. - Nose: notes of citrus compote, candied apricots and honeysuckle soft. - Mouth: organized, energetic and chiseled mouth. A first sense, dense, ripe, silky...
“- Cristal is a blend of Grand Crus from the Montagne de Reims, the Marne Valley and the Côte des Blancs. The wine is aged for six years in the cellars and left for a minimum of eight months after disgorging to attain the perfect maturity.
- Yellow gold in colour with amber tints and persistent,...”read
“DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Champagne AOC
TIME to taste it: dinner with friends
CONSUMPTION IDEAL: 2015/2030
TEMPERATURE: 9/11 ° C
MATCHING: grilled fish or white meat sauces
GRAPES: 70% pinot noir, chardonnay 30%
OF TANNIC RATING: 9/10”read
TASTING NOTES: - View: Louis Roederer Brut Premier 375ml has a bright yellow with vivid reflections - Nose: Lovely fruity perfume of peaches, apples and pears, fresh flowers. Very nice. - Mouth: Its sweetness moves across the palate refreshingly, a fact...
TASTING: - View: Louis Roederer Cristal 2005 is brilliant golden yellow color with fine and elegant bubbles. - Nose: Aromas of white fruits and yellow fruits, caramel cream and brioche. - Palate: Notes of white as pear and apple fruit, followed...
- View: Color bright yellow revealing light amber shades, combined with an ultra-fine, persistent effervescence fondue
- Nose: Intense bouquet and highly expressive nose from the very first! It distinguishes the elegance and precision of aromatic Chardonnay: white fruits, sweet pollen,...”read
TASTING NOTES: - View: Champagne Roederer Brut Premier Blanc Magnum is straw yellow with very fine bubbles. -Nose: fragrant wine, pears and apples, almonds, flowers and lightly toasted. -Taste: Fresh, citrus, refined and elegant, creamy. SERVING TEMPERATURE:...
“- Brut Premier non-vintage is the embodiment of Louis Roederer style, combining all the fruitiness and freshness of youth with the vinosity of a fully mature wine.
This is a structured and elegantly mature wine, with a lively attack and a smooth palate.
- The blend is 1/3 Chardonnay and 2/3...”read
TASTING NOTES: - View: Crisp and green, green grass in a woody - Nose: A real cocktail of nuts, spices and ripe fruit. There are also some notes of chocolate chip cookies with toasted nuances. - Palate: the palate the wine is rich, dense and...
“- Bright golden yellow with bright green hues and a delicate ascending mousse
- hints of apples, biscuit and a hint of white chocolate, the reverberation a touch of orange zest
- In the mouth opulent and complex with a structured fullness, delicate interplay of fruit and acidity and a fine...”read
TASTING NOTES OF Louis Roederer Brut Rosé 2010: - View: delicate pink, slightly bluish. Fine effervescence and dynamic. - Nose: bouquet pure, precise, sugary flowers (honeysuckle, lily), slightly tart red fruit (currant, wild strawberry) and citrus...
TASTING NOTES OF Louis Roederer Blanc de Blancs 2009: - View: bright yellow, blue green reflections. - Nose: a chiseled, intense acidity and lightness of the soft notes of fresh hazelnuts, almonds and white flowers with accents of acacia, broom and honeysuckle....
- View: beautiful coppery gold color with light green reflections, limpid and has a beautiful shine. The bubbles of the Louis Roederer Champagne Blanc de Blancs are plentiful.
- Nose: rather discreet with notes of white flowers (hawthorn, honeysuckle) evolving on toast and fresh butter....”read