In Uvinum you will find a wide range of sparkling wine of Louis Roederer to buy at the best price. From only £21.00 you can buy sparkling wine of Louis Roederer immediately, without complications , and enjoy your Wine Champagne in a few days at home with such a tremendous value for money, as the Louis Roederer Brut Premier 375ml.
1 to 13 of 13 products (Sparkling wine of Louis...)
TASTING NOTES: - View: Louis Roederer Cristal 2006 has a light amber color with shimmering reflections, almost timid with soft bubbles in a thin, slow and steady stream. - Nose: A rich bouquet with candied fruit (lemon, orange), white flowers (lilies)...
- View: Golden color with golden orange and slightly warm reflections.
- Nose: Bright bouquet both elegant and discreet
- Palate: The palate is concentrated and goes on ripe fruit
Attack juicy fruits and walls (Williams pear), slightly tangy red fruit...”read
TASTING NOTES OF Louis Roederer Cristal 2009: - View: Golden yellow, amber reflections and matt. - Nose: notes of citrus compote, candied apricots and honeysuckle soft. - Mouth: organized, energetic and chiseled mouth. A first sense, dense, ripe, silky...
“DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Champagne AOC
TIME to taste it: dinner with friends
CONSUMPTION IDEAL: 2015/2030
TEMPERATURE: 9/11 ° C
MATCHING: grilled fish or white meat sauces
GRAPES: 70% pinot noir, chardonnay 30%
OF TANNIC RATING: 9/10”read
TASTING NOTES: - View: Louis Roederer Brut Premier 375ml has a bright yellow with vivid reflections - Nose: Lovely fruity perfume of peaches, apples and pears, fresh flowers. Very nice. - Mouth: Its sweetness moves across the palate refreshingly, a fact...
TASTING: - View: Louis Roederer Cristal 2005 is brilliant golden yellow color with fine and elegant bubbles. - Nose: Aromas of white fruits and yellow fruits, caramel cream and brioche. - Palate: Notes of white as pear and apple fruit, followed...
- View: Color bright yellow revealing light amber shades, combined with an ultra-fine, persistent effervescence fondue
- Nose: Intense bouquet and highly expressive nose from the very first! It distinguishes the elegance and precision of aromatic Chardonnay: white fruits, sweet pollen,...”read
TASTING NOTES: - View: Louis Roederer Cristal Brut Rosé 2004 A pastel pink colour with bright, slightly orange glints - Nose: strawberry, cherry juice and orange peel in the nose, with hints of brown butter and dried flowers that add complexity....
- View: pastel pink color with bright and slightly orange highlights. Fine bubbles and bright developing a persistent cord. ?
- Nose: The nose, both delicate and subtle, reveals an elegant fruity (red fruits: strawberry, fig), zesty notes (citrus: lemon and orange) and more juicy shades...”read
Tasting: Give a straw look with gold and satin effects, we must add a nice effervescence. The nose is fruity and fresh notes evokes (apple and grapefruit) and fruity (yellow plums), and a touch of hazelnut. In the mouth, this Champagne shows...
- View: Color light pink, evanescent, with salmon and brilliant shades. E delicate ervescence, although very active, quickly creates a creamy and persistent bead.
- Nose: The bouquet is intense, deep and reveals a juxtaposition of "layers" a nice aromatic complexity: first the fruity,...”read
TASTING NOTES: - View: Champagne Roederer Brut Premier Blanc Magnum is straw yellow with very fine bubbles. -Nose: fragrant wine, pears and apples, almonds, flowers and lightly toasted. -Taste: Fresh, citrus, refined and elegant, creamy. SERVING TEMPERATURE:...
“- Bright yellow with green reflections, fine bubbles, delicate spicy fragrance of peaches, apples, grapefruit and fresh brioche, elegant ripe fruit abundance, lively acidity and flattering structure, stylish
- Allergens: contains sulfites”read
TASTING NOTES: - View: Crisp and green, green grass in a woody - Nose: A real cocktail of nuts, spices and ripe fruit. There are also some notes of chocolate chip cookies with toasted nuances. - Palate: the palate the wine is rich, dense and...
“- Bright golden yellow with bright green hues and a delicate ascending mousse
- hints of apples, biscuit and a hint of white chocolate, the reverberation a touch of orange zest
- In the mouth opulent and complex with a structured fullness, delicate interplay of fruit and acidity and a fine...”read
“TASTING NOTES OF Roederer Champagne Rose Millesime 2006:
- View: salmon, fine and persistent foam.
- Nose: nose with red and yellow apples, wild strawberries, some orange peel, minerality, some caramel notes.
- Mouth: soft and sweet flavors of white flowers, red fruit, caramel and tarte Tatin,...”read
TASTING NOTES OF Louis Roederer Brut Rosé 2010: - View: delicate pink, slightly bluish. Fine effervescence and dynamic. - Nose: bouquet pure, precise, sugary flowers (honeysuckle, lily), slightly tart red fruit (currant, wild strawberry) and citrus...
TASTING NOTES: - View: Roederer Rose Millesime 2004 has a deep pink color with slightly bluish red hues. - Nose: intense aromas of flowers, explosives and captivating, fresh fruit complemented by lightly toasted and caramel notes. - Mouth: Here, the Pinot...
“ROEDERER Champagne Rose Millesime 2004
From beautiful deep pink, creamy with fine and persistent bubbles.
The NOSE is generous and complex opening at first in an entirely fruity bouquet of strawberries, raspberries, currants and blueberries blacks and cherry, then move on to notes of...”read
TASTING NOTES OF Louis Roederer Blanc de Blancs 2009: - View: bright yellow, blue green reflections. - Nose: a chiseled, intense acidity and lightness of the soft notes of fresh hazelnuts, almonds and white flowers with accents of acacia, broom and honeysuckle....
- View: beautiful coppery gold color with light green reflections, limpid and has a beautiful shine. The bubbles of the Louis Roederer Champagne Blanc de Blancs are plentiful.
- Nose: rather discreet with notes of white flowers (hawthorn, honeysuckle) evolving on toast and fresh butter....”read