From Uvinum you can find your favorite sparkling wine of Taittinger to get the best prices. From only £20.50 you can get sparkling wine of Taittinger in a few seconds, wherever you are, from any device , and we'll bring you your Wine Champagne at home with a great VFM like the Taittinger Cuvée Prestige 375ml.
1 to 11 of 11 products (Sparkling wine of Taittinger)
- View: The color is brilliant, golden straw color. The bubbles are fine. The foam is discreet and persistent.
- Nose: The nose is very expressive and open, is both fruity and brioche. It exudes aromas of peach, white flowers (hawthorn, acacia) and vanilla pod.
- Palate: The palate is...”read
TASTING NOTES: - View: Taittinger Prestige Magnum has a resplendent golden color -Nose: very expressive nose. We note the presence of fruity notes (peach, vanilla), and floral notes (hawthorn blossom and acacia) and cake - Mouth: perfumes give way...
Champagne Taittinger's origins date back to 1734 with the founding of the original House by Jacques Fourneaux. The Taittinger link was established in 1931 when Pierre Taittinger acquired the House. He was stationed at the Château de la Marquetterie when serving in the 1st World War and...”read
TASTING NOTES: -View: Taittinger Prélude Grands Crus is shiny coat, pale yellow with silver reflejso sign of a high proportion of large chardonnays. The bubbles are fine and form a creamy foam cord gently and persistent -Nose: The nose is thin and cool....
“- The half carry Chardonnay and Pinot Noir to the success of this ausdruckßtarken Champagne Grands Crus at
- Pearl for Pearl's 'Prelude' fragrant floral aromas, lively fresh notes of citrus and later free of delicate brioche
- Allergens: contains sulfites”read
...hints of sweet citrus fruit character and velvety, silky. Final savory pastries with sweet memories. VINEYARDS: Wine: Taittinger (Partez) GRAPES: 70% between pinot noir and pinot Mernier and the other 30% is chardonnay ALCOHOL: 12%
TASTING NOTES: - View: Taittinger Les Folies de la Marquetterie has a deep yellow color with hints of golden light. Its bubbles are soft and delicate. - Nose: The initial smells are raw peach and a touch of apricot intense, fruity flavor leaves the...
“- shiny golden yellow with bright golden hues and fine pearl necklaces of tiny, uniformly rising bubbles of carbon dioxide
- Fragrance: the bouquet intense fruity aromas of ripe stone fruit (yellow peach, apricot), elegantly lined with fragrant notes of fresh brioche and a touch of oak vanilla
TASTING NOTES OF Taittinger Comtes de Champagne 2006: - View: bright golden straw, discreet and persistent foam. - Nose: very expressive and open, at the same time fruity and brioche notes, aromas of peach, white flowers and vanilla. - Mouth: Very...
“The Champagne house Taittinger is a reference to the name
World renowned Counts the cuvée Champagne is the only luxury champagne indicate the source of its wines and their specificities
D grape varieties 100% Chardonnay, this wine is deemed to dispose of lightness and remarkable finesse
TASTING NOTES: - View: Taittinger Brut Millesime 2006 has a bright, pale yellow. The effervescence is lively, with abundant fine bubbles. The nose reveals instantly great finesse with elegant notes of vine flowers. - Nose: This is followed by intense,...
- View: On the walleye and glittering straw
- Nose: The nose reveals a beautiful aromatic intensity
- Palate: The attack is fresh, with a delicacy reminiscent of fruit flavors
FINESSE AND GENEROSITY
The excitement is frank with abundant bubbles rising.
Taittinger Prestige 375ml : This Cuvée Prestige, soft and fresh, and shows a bright golden color, covered with fine bubbles. DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Champagne VINEYARD: Taittinger Grapes: 60% Pinot Black, 40% Chardonnay PAIRING: Ideal as an aperitif...
“The color is brilliant, golden straw color. The bubbles are fine. The foam is discreet and persistent. The nose, very expressive and open, is both fruity and brioche. It exudes aromas of peach, white flowers (hawthorn, acacia) and vanilla pod. The palate is lively and fresh, all in harmony. Then...”read
TASTING NOTES: - View: Taittinger Prestige Jeroboam is bright, golden yellow. The bubbles are fine. The foam is discreet and persistent. - Nose: Both fruity and brioche. Aromas of peach, white flowers and vanilla breathe. - Mouth: The palate is crisp...
“Taittinger is one of the last great houses of Champagne to have preserved its independence and bear the names of its owners and managers,
pledge of an intact expertise and a style characterized by a high proportion of Chardonnay, synonymous with elegance and finesse in the Champagne region. With...”read
“- Color and sparkle: vivid pink, almost pink, fine, persistent sparkle scent: defined, fresh strawberry, raspberry with subtle spice flavors: good balance between living fruit, tasty Body and fresh elegance, persistent flavors of red berries, charming and harmonious allergens: contains sulfites”read