TASTING NOTES: - View: Champagne Clos Des Goisses Philipponnat 2003 has a deep gold colour, delicate and fine foam - Nose: delicate notes of mint, fruit and heady compotados flowers out of glass, also citron fragrance - Mouth: an extraordinary...
“TASTING NOTES OF Clos Des Goisses 2003:
- View: gold, delicate and fine foam.
- Nose: good intensity, with notes of citrus and candied fruits, nuts, nougat.
- Mouth: good structure with a creamy attack and an intense and velvety length on the palate.
GRAPES: Pinot Noir...”read
“Light gold in colour with a fine, small and persistent bubbles. Intense and persistent on the nose with warm and persuasive toasted almond flavours. Honey, spices and exotic fruits on the nose. Well balanced with fresh and full body. Soft, elegant and complex.”read
TASTING NOTES: - View: Dom Pérignon Rosé by Jeff Koons 2003 is a wine of exquisite pink - Nose: cherry nose with citrus and soft; - Mouth: Creamy and accurate is textured with flavors that are both complex and rich but delicate and pure; concentrated...
“The champagne Dom Perignon Rosé 2003 Limited Edition Jeff Koons is a special limited edition, exclusive and inspired by the designer Jeff Koons. The 2003 vintage stands out in every respect, because it is an unprecedented year, marked by extremes. Tasting notes of Dom Perignon Rosé Vintage by...”read
TASTING NOTES: Dom Perignon Vintage 2003 - View: Pale yellow with golden reflexes - Nose: Elegant and very aromatic with scents of tropical fruits, citric notes and dried fruit. Light notes of toast. - Mouth: Refreshing, smooth and silky, a spicy...
“TASTING NOTES OF Dom Perignon 2003:
- View: magnificent golden yellow.
- Nose: first notes of fresh almond harvest, aromas of candied lemon, nuts, toasted notes.
- Mouth: strong presence of wine in the mouth, underlined by a thick mouthfeel, creamy.
TASTING NOTES: - View: Moët & Chandon Dom Pérignon Vintage Rosé 2003 is bright pink -Nose: has a bouquet that gives brightness, richness and complexity. Aroma of ripe fruit followed by figs and wild strawberry as the wine breathes and grows, revealing...
“- Tasting notes: The nose, tropical notes, guava, curry leaf, join those classic to bark of citrus and ripe fruit flavors bone. Cocoa and roasted spices complete the whole.
On the palate, the wine qualities is the tonic, the initial wealth is enhanced and states, more physical, solid and...”read
TASTING NOTES: - View: Bollinger By Bollinger 2003 has a straw yellow color - Nose: intense fruity aromas, honey and confectionery - Mouth: The mouth is full-bodied, soft and very dry, with a certain opulence SERVING: Serve with white meat, with vegetables...
TASTING NOTES OF Dom Perignon Rose Iris Van Herpen 2003: - View: light orange. - Nose: aromas of grapefruit and blanched almonds, dried fruit and hints of flowers and brioche. a fully developed maturity. - Mouth: surprisingly light, with notes of crushed...
“TASTING NOTES OF Dom Perignon Rosé "iris Van Herpen" 2003:
- View: deep, light amber color, coppery tones.
- Nose: an explosion of wealth and complexity, ripe fruit at first, then fig and strawberries, guava, violet and vanilla.
- Mouth: concentrated and very well defined, structured, rich, silky...”read
TASTING NOTES OF Krug Clos Du Mesnil 2003: - View: subtle golden yellow. - Nose: notes of citrus, plum, liquid honey and brioche. - Mouth: fresh summer fruits, striking red grapefruit, candied peel, roasted chestnuts and caramelized sour apple. APPELLATION:...
“Grapes: 100% Chardonnay of Clos du Mesnil
Alcohol: 12, 5
Contents: 1, 50 l
Krug Clos du Mesnil, a very rare Champagne, demonstrates the unique character of a single plot of Chardonnay, harvested in 2000. The vineyard of 1, 84 hectares, dominated by the church of the village was protected by a...”read
TASTING NOTES: - View: Dom Pérignon David Lynch 2003 is a pretty golden colour with fine bubbles remaining. - Nose: Pretty flattering, open nose of toast and egg yolk, evoking more Southerners inflections anise. - Mouth: creamy, rich and plot in mouth,...
“TASTING NOTES OF Dom Perignon Vintage David Lynch 2003:
- View: pale yellow, green reflections.
- Nose: floral and hints of minerality typical of Dom Perignon aroma. Then great fruitiness and freshness of leaf powerful camphor and finally an expression of spices and liquorice.
- Mouth: physical,...”read
TASTING NOTES : - View: Recaredo Reserva Particular 2003 is is gold , - Nose: the nose shows sobriety and depth. It takes us to the realm of the mineral ; find hydrocarbon notes , rubber, dirt or dust . On a secondary level are memories of butter and...
“TASTING NOTES :
- View: Recaredo Reserva Particular Brut Nature Gran Reserva 2003 is yellow with greenish gold with fine bubbles . It is clean and clear.
- Nose: Nose: medium intensity with aromas of tropical fruit , candied citrus fruits , pastries , applesauce and sweet spices . Slightly...”read
TASTING NOTES: - View: yellow, crystalline and sharp Charming. - Nose: The nose at first glance reveals a unique vegetal, a universe of aquatic aromas, with notes of spice and white flowers. The evolution in the glass aromas of peat and charcoal...
- View: Dom Perignon C / est. Magnum 2003 is a very light yellow with green highlights
- Nose: The bouquet evolves spiral: floral sweetness and light after so typical minerality of Dom Perignon, candied fruit, vegetable, incredible freshness of the leaves of camphor to merge...”read
TASTING NOTES: - View: Champagne Deutz Amour Blanc de Blancs Blanc 2003 is a light bright yellow - Nose: boiled pear, nectarine, sweet butter, these fragrances notes of sea salt and orange zest are added - Mouth: juicy, precise and deep, intense...
...citrus. It has an imposing and fleshy mouthfeel, rich and creamy. Final long, broad, fleshy and persistent. VINEYARD: Moët & Chandon. STAY IN BARREL: 5 to 6 years. BREED: 50% Chardonnay, 34% Pinot Noir and 16% Pinot Meunier. CONSUME: Serve between...
This cava has been produced with wines selected from the Macabeo (or Viura), Xarello (or Pansa Blanca) and Parellada. Being prepared following the traditional Champenoise method, keeping in our cellars for at least 48 months of aging in our cellars
It is a Gran Reserva, made from the mosto Flower grapes Chardonnay fermented for 4 months in new American oak barrels and French before being bottled for breeding. It is prepared in the traditional Champenoise method, keeping in our cellars at least...
Pale yellow, golden highlights. Carbon persistent, good ripe fruit wrapped integrado.Predomina toasted nuts. Elegant, intense, clean. Equilibrium Alcohol Good acidity, pleasant palate we find candied apple and pear. Long finish with hints of aging. Pairing:...