You'll have in Uvinum the best white wine of 2008 that you can buy at the best price. From only £12.25 you can get white wine of 2008 right now, without leaving the chair , and you'll receive Wine Setubal quickly at home with such a formidable value for money, as the Pasmados Branco.
Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Petit Verdot
TASTING NOTES: - View: Château Malartic-Lagravière Blanc 2008 has a pale yellow color with beautiful tonalidade is clear and bright. - Nose: The nose is fine and elegant, but also complex and powerful, with some personality develops aromas of white fruits,...
“TASTING NOTES OF Château Malartic Lagravière 2008:
- View: pale yellow, pretty green, clear and bright.
- Nose: Fine and elegant nose, but also complex and powerful with a certain personality, aromas of white fruit, peach and pear, all with high purity.
- Mouth: on the palate with lots of...”read
“Very attractive already, quite powerful nose. Full bodied wine with intensity,depth and beautiful mineral flavour. Rich, ripe acidity in the palate. Great personality and finesse. Full of charm already after nearly 4 years of bottle ageing.”read
TASTING NOTES OF Pasmados Branco 2008: - View: Pasmados branco 2008 shows a straw color - Nose: aromas of apple, pear, apricot, spices. - Mouth: The flavor and freshness maintain acidity. Good fruit, balanced acidity. good performance BODEGA: José Maria...
“16,5 pts Revista de Vinhos - Colour Straw. Aroma of Apple, pear, apricot, spices. Despite the straw Colour,flavour maintains freshness and acidity. Palate Good fruit, balanced acidity. Good evolution. Finish Long”read
“The botrytized, apricot and mango-scented wine has bags of elegance. It is medium bodied, beautifully structured and very well-balanced. White peaches are explicitly evident adding complexity to this powerful, delicate and silky smooth wine.”read
TASTING NOTES: - View: Château Latour-Martillac Blanc 2008 displays a beautiful golden yellow - Nose: A delicate bouquet playing on linden, acacia and toasted almonds. - Mouth: On the palate, combines the flexibility and freshness and reveals fresh...
- View: Château Latour-Martillac Blanc 2008 has a dark purple
- Nose: Elegant, with aromas of ripe black fruits like blackberry, blueberry and cherry, and notes of toast, smoked and species.
- Mouth: An intense wine, structured, with ripe tannins. It is balanced and elegant. It has...”read
“Apricots, white peach, lemon, rose and beeswax. A wine with unbelievable depth and rich, concentrated fruits on the palate. Brilliantly balanced by the zesty acidity with such power and fullness. Decadence in a bottle.”read