You'll have in Uvinum the best white wine of 2009 at the best price. You can get white wine of 2009 from £7.95 now, in a 100% secured way and without leaving the chair , and receive Wine Setubal quickly at home with an excellent VFM like the Moscatel Thasos Muscat.
TASTING NOTES: - View: Château Larrivet Haut-Brion Blanc 2009 shows a pale yellow color with golden reflections. - Nose: The bouquet reveals particularly complex aromas of tangerine, lemon and pineapple combined with woody notes and vanilla. - Mouth:...
- View: Château Larrivet Haut-Brion Blanc 2009 is a pale yellow color with golden reflections
- Nose: An incredibly rich nose of melons, honeysuckle, pineapple and orange peel
- Mouth: full, rich and well balanced palate shows great elegance and ends with a touch of wood and a...”read
TASTING NOTES OF Château Smith Haut Lafitte Blanc 2009: - View: beautiful bright yellow. - Nose: notes of yellow fruit (peach, apricot), brioche, flowers (honeysuckle, broom ..), and a touch of small flint. - Mouth: yellow fruits (mango, apricot, candied...
- View: Château Smith Haut Lafitte Blanc 2009 has a beautiful bright yellow
- Nose: aromatic potential aeration explodes with notes of yellow fruit (peach, apricot), brioche, flowers (honeysuckle, broom ..), and a touch of flint.
- Mouth: yellow fruits (mango, apricot, candied...”read
TASTING NOTES OF Gaja & Rey Chardonnay 2009: - View: Pale lemon half. - Nose: Powerful nose of lemon cream, vanilla, lemongrass, nutmeg, hazelnut, guava, marzipan and spices wood. - Mouth: great texture, good balance between ripe fruit, high quality...
TASTING NOTES OF Château Olivier Blanc 2009: - View: pale yellow. - Nose: an expressive nose of citrus, white flowers and exotic fruits (pineapple). - Mouth: balanced, fruity and fresh, smoke and mineral notes. APPELLATION: Pessac-Léognan. GRAPES:...
“- Pasmados White 2009 is a Peninsula's Setúbal wine ofstraw colour
- Aroma ofapple, pear, apricot and spices
- Despite the straw color, flavor maintains freshness and good acidity
- In the palate presents good fruit and balanced acidity
- Good evolution and a long mouth finish
- Alcohol Grade:...”read
“This is quintessential Grand Cru Chablis from an outstanding vintage. Intense and elegant on the nose the palate is immensely concentrated and complex with layers of green apple and restrained minerality. The finish is amazingly long.”read
“Half dry sparkling wine
Aromas of citrus and brioche, bubbles grans style and a mouth in any size and distinction
The delicacy of its structure highlights the charm and opulence of chenin highlighted by the characteristic aromas of wood and well integrated tannins”read
TASTING NOTES OF Chateau Marges Dusseau Blanc 2009: - View: yellow, golden reflections. - Nose: candied yellow fruit, with the support of a subtlety of vanilla. - Mouth: unctuous, round, fine, aromas of candied fruit, good length and elegance. APPELLATION:...